Chapter 7-Then On

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

After the day we woke on the beach the next morning,Kiseop and I were inseperable.We almost did everything together.We hung out at the festival until it was over.Most of the people in Gang Won Do knew him through me.Some mornings we spent our time at the park,drinking some tea or coffee and talked about things that popped into our heads.We spent afternoons at the beach,eating the lunch I or Kiseop would make.At night we would roam the streets and found at that things were more different around that time.Some days,we spent our time sitting on the branches of an oak tree.I random play a tune and Kiseop would take pictures from that height.But it really didnt matter where I was as long as I was with him,I was happy.

He deicded to stay in Gang Won Do for the rest of the summer.Since he only rented out his dorm for only a week,he moved in with me.Kiseop always took care of me, even though I always refused,he did anyways.I had gotten a slight fever during the summer and the was my personal caretaker."Taea,you need to lay down and rest." Kiseop said,as he put his hand on my forehead."Kiseop,I have to do my laundry,I'm running out of clothes.Besides,it's just a cold.I'm fine." I said."No you have a fever.You need to rest and I'll take care fo your laundry." Kiseop said."No,don't do that." I protested,"I'll do it,it's my stuff." "Yes,I will.You're my girlfriend and I'm gonna take care of you.Now sleep." Kiseop said,kissing my forehead.I sighed and lay back on the bed.There was no use aruguing with him,since he was always so persistent about these things.I closed my eyes and moments later I fell asleep.

When I did wake up,he fed me hot soup that he made,took my temperature, got me tissies,and gave me medicine.I was just glad that he was there.When I recovered a week later,I had gotten outside of my room and found the rest of my house squeaky clean and organized.It took me a while to find all the things.I even had to ask Kiseop where some things were."You did this?" I asked.He nodded sheepishly.I wrapped my arms around his neck,"You are amazing." I said,"You didn't have to do this."I wanted to,because I love you." Kiseop said."I love you too!" I said kissing him.My summer was just perfect,there after.It turned out that I was older that Kiseop by a year.Photos of us and our adventures filled his laptop day by day.

-Kiseop's POV-

I was glad I stayed in Gang Won Do longer.Being with Taea was absolutely amazing.She was always happy and smiling.I wanted to make sure she stayed that way.By the time July had ended,I was sure I recovered from my depression and it was all thanks to my mom,if she didn't convince me to go here,I would've never met Taea.She was my muse,she inspired me to take more pictures of every little thing that caught my attention.Most of the time it was her,a living,breathing,beauty.Though I was worried about her.Some nights she would be calling for her parents in her sleep.At times I was worried about how this affected her emotionally but she seems to just not remember the dreams she had.
It was like nothing brought her down,Taea knows I love her but she'll never know how much she really means to me.

-End POV-

We had camped out again at the beach,at our special spot hidden behind the rocks.The night summer air was cool and the water felt good brushing against our legs.I looked up at the stars.Kiseop held my hand.He was gonna be leaving in a few weeks.It semmed far away but I knew that time would fly by like this season already was."Kiseop,"I said."Yeah?" he said turning to me."You know I love you right?" I said."Of course." he said smiling.I smiled and hugged him.I felt him bury his face at the crook of my neck,"Taea Sun Park,I love you so much and I never wanna let you go." I pulled away and looked into his eyes,I knew he meant it.I kissed him,wrapping my arms around his neck.He pulled me closer,picking me up and carrying me back to the place we had camped out.

Kiseop gently layed me down on the blanket,still kissing me.I tugged at his shirt,taking it off.One by one,minute by minute each article of our clothing had been stripped from our bodies.My heart was beating so fat I could hear it pumping in my ears.Kiseop trailed his lips from my jawline down to the base of my neck,leaving trails and went back to capture my lips.The cool air brushed  passed our bodies,but I had felt hot,like a summer afternoon.He looked at me straight in the eyes as if he was waiitng for my consent.He cared.He cared about me.I nodded.Kiseop wasn't my first.But I knew,he was gonna be my last.I didn't want anyone else but him.

 

@Lusciously:Hehe I know right they kissed!(: cute?no.I think adorable haha XD

@IHSEULPARK:Gomawo!:DD it means alot!haha yes it does mean they are together now(:

I absolutely love your cmmnts!<3(:

They put a smile on my azn facee!:DD

Keep 'em coming please!

&&silent readers please don't be shy,i love input! [: