Chapter 20-Bingeul Bingeul

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I was wrapping a baby blue ribbon around my low side ponytail when Kiseop came into the room."You look nice today,even though were just going to film an MV." Kiseop said.I laughed,"I wanted to look nice today." I said.Kiseop smiled and put a hand on my shoulder,"You always look nice everyday." I smiled but I stood up to get rig of his hand on my shoulder,the place where he touched me burned aching for more.

It just couldn't me that way,I was with Changsun and he was with Mae."Taea-unnie,are you ready?" Mae asked popping into the room,"Oh Oppa." "Yeah,I'm ready." I said,"C'mon Kiseop." We left the apartment and we had Kibum pick us up from there.U Kiss was gonna be shooting their MV Bingeul Bingeul(A/N:That song is freaking catchy!:D Oh did I mention the MV was plain out y?).

I was sitting in one of the couches with the U Kiss boys and Mae.One by one they would got up for individual shooting.The song was mature,y,and charismatic.I liked it.Too bad Kiseop didn't have any lines in the song.I've only heard him sing his part in Man Man Ha Ni."So Mae how long have you and Kiseop been together?" I asked."Hmm almost a year." Mae said,"He's been taking good care of me." I nodded,"That's Kiseop for you.Always taking care of others before himself."

Mae laughed,"He was always like this during high school." "Really?" I said."Yeah,he was such a nice guy and he had a few admirers who just love his shyness." Mae said."That's cute.he never told me that." I said."Of course he wouldn't Unnie,he doesn't even know he had admirers." Mae said,I laughed.Mae was a sweetheart and a really nice person to talk to.She had been taking care of Kiseop,like a good girlfriend should.

Was I a good girlfriend,when I was with him?Kevin and Dongho were sporting new haircuts.Kevin looked so cute and Dongho kind of reminded me of a Backstreet Boy.I for a while about it."Noona!" Dongho whined."Haha!I'm just kidding Dongho,it looks good." I said smiling.It was so cold in that MV room,they turned the AC on high so the members won't sweat with the hot lights flashing on them.Alexander had to even get me a blanket.

I also noticed how everyone except Kiseop had a busy schedule,especially Dongho who looked dog tired.I had offered the members water when they all took a break."Oppas!I got dinner!" Mae said."Oh thanks Mae." Kevin said."No problem Oppa." Mae said smiling at Kevin,"Oh you too Unnie." "Really?" I said,"Thank you." She nodded and we began to eat.Chinese take out everyone's favorite.

We didn't get home from that MV shooting till 10:30 at night and by then I was already wiped from the fact that I just stood there and watched them make the MV.Mae,Kiseop,and I were hanging out in the living room.Mae sat next to Kiseop,her head on his shoulder,while I was on the single seat.We were watching and episode of Running Man.I fought my the heavy feeling on my eyelids.After a while I stopped fighting it and fell asleep right there in the living room.

-Mae's POV-

"Oppa,Taea-unnie fell asleep." I said. Kiseop looked at Taea who was fast asleep.He smiled.He got the blanket from her room and draped it over her."Oppa,shouldn't she sleep in her room?" I said.Kiseop shook his head,"She looks peaceful like that,besides she always prefers the couch over the bed anytime." Kiseop laughed while going back to watch Running Man.I began to watch too,but from the corner of my eye I could see Kiseop stealing glances at Taea.I felt that pang in my chest again.Just what happened between these two?They were best friends,I knew that,but why do I feel there is something more to their relationship?

-End POV-

 

Cheaaa!We've reached Chapter 20!:DD

The next chapter will be longer to make up for the fact that half this page is this lame author's note xD

Kiseop&Taea are reunited!What will happen to their relationships now?

There's gonna be a new guest!& surprises in store!

Wedding Bells are a ringin' but for who?

Find out who in the next 10 chapters!(:

Thank you to all my lovely cmmnters and subbies!

Silent Readers,comment.NOW.LOL.

-Apple.<3