Chapter 44-The Wedding

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-No One's POV-

The long awaited day had came.The bride,the groom,friends and family of the bride,and friends and family of groom had all gone down to Gang Won Do.Taea sat in her room and looked around,there were so many memories in here,good and bad.She stared at herself in the mirror as her mom did her hair and make up.Her dress hung on the right side of her.Kelsey was attending to 1 year old Nate's suit.A few idols had came to make it to her and Kiseop's wedding CN Blue,FT Island,and even Kiseop's ulzaang friends.Mae and Jaeson had came as well supporting Taea and Kiseop.

Taea sighed,this was really it.She was gonna get married,to Kiseop."You nervous honey?" her mother asked.Taea nodded."Don't be Taea,I felt the same way,everything turned out fine." Kelsey said,"After what you two have been though you both deserve this day." Taea nodded,"I don't even know what to say." "Just say what's in you're heart." my mom said,"That's all you need to do." "What about the seats?Is everything okay out there?Did Jonghyun organize it right?What about the food?My U Kiss boys need their food." Taea said.Her mom laughed,"It's all taken care of honey,just relax." She added the final touches to Taea's hair,"Now go and get dressed.Kelsey help her,I'll take care of baby Nate." Kelsey nodded and Taea's mom carried baby Nate outside.

"Kelsey,I thought this day was gonna be years from now." Taea said."It was years from now." she said as Taea walked inside her dress,she pulled it up,"Are you having second thoughts?" "NO!" Taea said,"Of course not.I love Kiseop.I love him." "Then there's nothing to worry about." Kelsey said,"Sometimes I think you and Kiseop switch personalities." Taea laughed,"I sometimes think that too." she said,"Or maybe we just got it from each other." "You guys do make a pair." Kelsey said.

Light yellow dress Pictures, Images and Photos

We heard a knock at the door,Kelsey opened it to see Jonghyun and the U Kiss boys.She let them in."Hey guys." Taea said as she looked at herslef in the mirror."A bride always looks beautiful on her wedding day." Soohyun said."Yeah,Taea you really do look beautiful." Eli said."Very glowy." Kibum commented."Noona nomu yeppo~" Dongho sang.Taea smiled as she picked up her dress and ran to the gusy to give them a hug,"Oh you guys!What could I do without you?" "With or without us,you could do alot of great things." Kevin said."Ah!Taea you're just so pretty and your dress is gorgeous!" Alexander said.

"Thank you." Taea said,"How is everything out there?" "Great." Kevin said."Kiseop's ready whenever you are." Soohyun said.Taea nodded."Donsaeng," Jonghyun said hugging me tight.Kelsey smacked him on the back,"Careful pabo!You'll ruin her dress!" "I love you too yeobo." Jonghyun said and Kelsey rolled her eyes chuckling."I can't believe you're getting married." Jonghyun said,"You're growing up!" "I was the more mature one out the 2 of us." Taea said."But like I said before,you'll always be a Donsaeng to me even if I'm 40." Jonghyun said."Yeah I would but you'd be an Ahjussi!" Taea teased."I'm not an Ahjussi!" Jonghyun whined."C'mon guys,get out." Kelsey said leading them to the door,"Tell them to get ready."

Taea sighed and smoothed out her dress.Kelsey placed the veil over Taea's head."Are you ready?" She nodded.They walked to where the flower girls,the ring bearer, and the bridesmaids were lined up.The music was already playing.Taea linked her arm with her father's and they followed behind Kelsey.Taea caught a glimps of Yonghwa who decided to bring Seohyun,with Jonghyun,JungShin,and Minhyuk all in the same row.Jieun had been sitting next to Hongki,Jonghun,JaeJin,and Minhwan.But when she looked staright ahead she saw the man that she loved waiting for her at the end of the isle looking ever so handsome.Taea's father gave her a kiss on the cheek before he led her to Kiseop,who held her hand tightly.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today...." the priest continued on.Taea and Kiseop held both of their hands and stared lovingly into each others eyes."This is what I've been waiting for." Kiseop though."Taea Sun Park,do you take Lee Kiseop to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy,till death do you part?" the priest asked."I do." Taea said."And do you Lee Kiseop take Taea Sun Park to be your lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy,till death do you part?" he asked Kiseop."I do." Kiseop said."For those of you who oppose this union speak now or forver hold your peace." the preiest said,"There is none.You may kiss the bride." Kiseop lifted and Taea's veil and kissed her.Taea wrapped her arms around his neck,smiling into the kiss.

The recpetion was beautiful and very intimate.The tables were set up at the beach and most of the guests had taken off their shoes and let the sand get to their feet which you and Kiseop did once you two walked together down the isle.You now looked at the sunset before you letting the waves hit against your feet.Kiseop held your hand."You know,I noticed we only watch sunsets when we're in Gang Won Do." Taea said."You can see a good sunset in Seoul." Kiseop said,"Too many lights." Taea laughed and kissed Kiseop before going back to cut the cake.

# 461 Pictures, Images and Photos

"And now the bride and groom will have their first dance." Yonghwa said on the mic.Taea wrapped her arms around Kiseop's neck and his arms were wrapped around her waist."Do you remember when I danced with you on Kelsey's wedding?" Taea asked.Kiseop nodded."I think this is way more beautiful." Taea said smiling laying her head on his shoulder."May I cut in?" Jonghyun said.Kiseop stepped down and let Jonghyun dance with Taea."Jonghyun when did you get good at dancing?" Taea asked,"Kelsey told me you stepped on her feet a couple of time at your wedding." Jonghyun laughed,"She made me practice." The night was filled with nothing but romance and joy.The way Taea and Kiseop wanted it to go.They finally got where they both wanted to be,with each other.

 

 

 

The final chapter is next guys!Keep a look out.