Chapter 3-In My Head

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-Kiseop's POV-

I enjoyed the cool summer air as I walked back to my dorm.I couldn't help but think about that girl that i had met tonight,Taea.She was confident and lively it sort of over whelmed me.I sighed and I wanted to say home tomorrow until later that evening,but Taea offered to show me around.I'm making a friend right.I felt better.Depression does get worse if you stay inside."I'm a musician,I guess." her voice ringing in my head,"That's a cute name." I remembered when I had introduced myself.I blushed at the thought.

As I opened the door to my dorm and closed it behind me,I sat on the couch,scanning the photos I took at the festival.I took some good pictures,the Ferris wheel overall.I suddenly stopped at Taea's picture.She was looking down on her lap,twiddling her fingers,then sun shining down her brown hair.I smiled,like I said she looked pretty in the light,I smacked myself,I barely met her today."How embarrassing." I thought.I sighed tiredly,I had put back my camera into its case,changed,and went to sleep remembering that I was going to see Taea tomorrow afternoon.

-End POV-

I walked back home as the events that happened today replayed in my head.Kiseop,that's his name.I laughed a little.He was shy the minute I talked to him.I remembered how his bangs kind of fell over his eye.A photographer.He took a picture of me.I blushed when I remember what he had said after."You didn't mind did you?You looked pretty in the light." But hey,it was a compliment.I went inside my house and the lights.I dropped my keys on the coffee table,kicked off my shoes and plopped on to my couch.I the TV and started to flip through the channels.My eyelids felt heavy and I drifted to sleep.

-Dream-

I was in my room.My mom was reading me a bed time story.But she wasn't putting enough energy like she usually did.When she finished I asked her about it,"Omma what's wrong?" She smiled and shook her head,"Nothing sweetheart,just tired." My dad walked into the room,"Hey Sunshine!Still awake?" "She gets more restless after we finish the stories." my mom said."That's okay,my Sunshine is full of life." my dad said standing beside my mom.I looked at both of them.They were both smiling and happy.But I couldn't help feel there was something wrong.As they walked out the door I ran after them,but they were getting further and further and then I couldn't see them anymore.They had just disappeared leaving me in the dark.

-End-

I woke up,tears running down my face.I quickly wiped them away and checked the time.The TV was still on showing a repeat of Star KIng.It was 4:30 in the morning.I sighed and turned off the TV.I went up to get a glass of water then I changed into my PJ's and went back to sleep on my bed.

Sorry for such a short update!I promise the next update will be longer!:DD

-apple.