Chapter 12-ManManHaNi/Am I That Easy?

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

A full year had passed and it was summer again.This made Taea very uneasy,constant reminders of the times her and Kiseop spent here and there had been appearing every second.She was in an official relationship with Changsun now,a boyfriend for 7 months already.Kiseop was still in Seoul,having a one-sided relationship with Mae,preparing for his comeback with his fellow U Kiss members.It was like they had pushed their for each other at the bottoms of their hearts and tried their best to go on with their lives,while deep down they still longed for each other.

 


Summer had came just as fast as it had left.I was glad I got through the summer season just fine,without having some kind of nervous breakdown at the thought of Kiseop.He must've probably gone on with his life,and so should I.I was with Changsun,and I really liked him alot.

We would spend some afternoon's taking walks at the pier at the beach watching the children play and frolic in the salty waves.Changsun was devoted to me and I was glad to have him.He was a gentleman and he knew what he wanted,and that's what I liked in a guy.

It was October now,and I was in my room.Time to time I would still open that locked drawer of mine and admire all the events that took place that fateful summer a year ago.It was memorable,but Kiseop was a secret,from Changsun at least.I never mentioned him once,besides what kind of guy,especially your boyfriend would like to listen to you talk about your ex,someone who you were madly in love with.I intend for Kiseop to stay a secret and Changsun never finding out.

A heard a knock at my door,"Babe,Jonghyun and Kelsey are here." I heard Changsun say."Okay,I'll be right there." I said,putting away the pictures and locking the drawer.Our Fridays,the times when i didn't have work,would be spent like this.Jonghyun and Kelsey would come over and we all would just enjoy each other's company.

Jonghyun sat on the couch with Kelsey and arm draped around her shoulder.They turned the TV to watch Music Bank."I don't get how Super Junior can have so many members and not mess in choreography." Jonghyun said."Sometimes they do mess up,but they're so many of them that they don't get caught on camera." Kelsey said.I put a bowl of chips on the coffee table.

"What do you guys want for drinks?" I asked opening the fridge and peering into it."Taea,you have Cass?" Changsun said."Mmmhmm." I said grabbing a can,"Jonghyun?" "Same for me." he said."Kels?" I said."Get me Coke." Kelsey said."And now for their comeback performance of Man Man Ha Ni, U Kiss!" the MC said from the television.

I was in the back grabbing Kelsey's Coke,and peered to see U Kiss perform.They were all in  suits and had dark looks to them.Kelsey clapped,trying to imitate their actions."Who's next?" Changsun said."Your Mom!" Kelsey an Jonghyun said in unison.Changsun just shook his head and chuckled.When I was walking back out,they were already finished with their performance."Annyeonghaseyo!I am Lee Kiseop,the rookie member of U Kiss!"

I whipped my head to the TV.There he was waving, at the crowd.His hair was more layered now but it still had the look of how it was last year."Kiseop may be the newest member of U Kiss,but we have known him longer than that,so he is practically our brother to us." one said.The other members nodded their heads in agreement."Mary mother of god." Kelsey said looking at the TV."Holy ." Jonghyun said.

Changsun looked at the 3 who's eyes were now glued to the TV."They're that charismatic?" he thought.He took another look again and nodded,"Maybe they are." I kept looking at his face.I smiled,maybe corporate jobs weren't for him.It was good to see him.I felt myself go out."Taea!" Kelsey exclaimed turning around to hear a thud.

-Kelsey's POV-

I heard a thud to see Taea collapse."Taea!" I excalimed."Whoa Donsaeng!" Jonghyun said,rushing to her side with Changsun,"What happened?" "She must've been tired." Chnagsun said,about carry Taea to her room."We'll do it Changsun." i said.Jonghyun picked Taea up and carried her to her room.

We put her on the bed and put a blanket over her."Do you think it was because of Kiseop?" I asked.Jonghyun shrugged,"Maybe,I mean she hasn't seen him in a year and then he pops out on Music Bank as an idol?" I sighed,Taea was just not over this guy,even if she was Changsun,'What do we do?" 'She's just overwhelmed." Jonghyun said,"We'll see how she does tomorrow." I nodded.Jonghyun frowned,"I feel like a part of our Donsaeng is missing."

We went back out to see Changsun cleaning up."She's asleep now." I said.Changsun nodded.When he was done cleaning up,he grabbed his coat and opened the door,"I should be going home." Jonghyun nodded,"Bye." we said in unison.

-End POV-

-Kiseop's POV-

I sighed Music Bank was over now."You did great for your first time." Kevin said."Thanks hyung." I said.I was really lucky to be accepted by such kind members.Our comeback performance was aired through out Korea.I had a slight hope in my heart that Taea saw me.We were in the car now,already going home.

I opened my wallet and looked at that picture again.I traced my finger over Taea's smiling face.Taea,I really miss you.How are you doing?Are you taking care of yourself?Are you still thinking of me?Did you see me tonight?I still love you,never forget."Yah,Kiseop,you're here." Soohyun said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh," I said getting out of the car,"Thanks guys!" "Anytime." Eli said."Bye hyung!" Dongho said.'Don't forget Kiseop,we have practice at 8." Alexander reminded.I nodded and closed the car door.I began to walk up to my apartment to see Mae waiting for me with balloons in her hands,saying 'Congratulations!'

"Oppa!" she said,"You did such a great job out there!"  She linked her fingers through mine."Thanks Mae." I said.When I walked in with her in my apartment,there was food everywhere."Do you like it Oppa?" Mae said,with a smile on her face,"I thought we could celebrate." I nodded."Taea,I wish you would celebrate with me." I thought.

Mae pulled out 2 plates and put food for us both."Mae did you cook this?" I asked."Sure thing Oppa!" Mae said.When I looked at her,my eyes widened.I saw Taea's face.I blinked a few times but she was still there.This time I rubbed my eyes and the image of Taea was gone and went back to Mae's."Oppa are you okay?" Mae said.I nodded,"I guess,I'm tired."

She sat across from and we began to eat.Mae put her hand over mine,"I love you,Oppa." I looked at her,stunned."Me too,Mae." I said.She smiled and stood up.She bent down and kissed me sweetly.Her kiss was sweet but it wasn't anything like Taea's.

 

 

 

 

 

Taea.....

 

-End POV-