Chapter 15-The Reunion(Part 2)

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

When I heard Kiseop say my name.I dropped my guitar and ran to embrace him."Kiseop!" I said."Taea.." he said my hair.I burried my face into his chest,I missed him.Someone cleared their throat.Kiseop pulled and put a hand behind his neck,chucking nervously,"Oh guys this is....." "Taea,Taea Sun Park.You must be U Kiss." I said."That's right!" Kibum said.I thought he was really funny.I found Kevin absolutely adorable,he had such an angelic face.Soohyun was cool and calm.Alexander,I had found very refreshingly exciting.Eli was a charmer and Dongho was just plain cute.

"So what are boys doing here?" I asked."Taking a vacation." Soohyun said."Noona," Dongho said,"What blood type are you?" "Good question." I said,"Guess." "An O!" Alexander said,confidently."O!" Kevin agreeing.The others began to nodd their head in agreement,except for Kiseop."Actually,I'm a blood type B but everyone says I'm a type O." I said.Dongho cheered,"It's the confidence!" I laughed.The others began to rush off while Kiseop and I stayed behind them walking.

"How are you?" I said."I'm doing well." Kiseop said,"I'm glad I get to see you again.What about you?" "I'm doing good,I got a job at a cafe waitressing and singing at night." I said."Seems like you've been taking care of yourself." Kiseop said."Yeah.I guess I have." I said."Have you been able to write a song?" Kiseop asked me.I shook my head,"No,not this year." He nodded.

-No One's POV-

The other U Kiss members looked at Taea and Kiseop from afar.When they saw that exchange between the two,they knew there had to be some story behind them."How come he never told us about her?" Dongho asked."Beats me," Eli said,"She looks to fun to be kept a secret." "You think they had a thing?" Kibum asked."I know  they had a thing." Alexander said,"Just look at how they look at each other." "Wait,what about Kiseop's girlfriend Mae?" Kevin said.The others shrugged.Soohyun sighed,"C'mon guys we have to go to the market,or else we'll go hungry tonight." "Kiseop!Were gonna get food!" Kevin said.

"Do you mind if I come along?" Taea asked.They shook their heads.When we got there it was like evryone who worked at the market knew Taea."Mrs.Park!" Taea said."Taea good to see you!" Mrs.Park said,"You ran out of groceries already?" Taea shook her head,"These boy need something for tonight." "Kiseop-ah!" Mrs Park said,"Congratulations!I heard you're an idol now." "Thank you." Kiseop said humbly."My you and Taea make such a pair." Mrs.Park said admiringly.

Taea and Kiseop looked away from each other as the U Kiss boys exchanged glances.They had ended up buying fish to cook later that night."Taea,you should come eat with us tonight." Eli said."Really?I'd love to." They drove to the dorm that they were staying at.The boys decided to a gag and a karaoke contest.Taea and the manager had to be the judges.

-End POV-

I clapped my hands and laughed at the guys' antics.The one who really surprised me was Kiseop,I had never seen him do this before.Kiseop and Kibum were cooking the fish and the others decided to ask me questions."How ols are you Taea?" Alexander said."I'm 21." I answered."What do you do?" Kevin asked."I'm a musician." I said."That explains the guitar." Eli said."You're hair is light.Do you dye it?" Soohyun asked.I shook my head,"It's just how it is,I guess." "So do you live with your parents?" Dongho said."I live by myself." I said.

"How did you meet our rookie member?" Alexander asked.I laughed,"Last year." I said,"He hasn't really changed." Few minutes passed and the food was ready.We ate and U Kiss had talked about how far they got since their rookie days as idols.I was helping Kiseop clean up in the kitchen while they boys were in the living room."Taea I really missed you." Kiseop said hugging me.I hugged him back.I missed him too.

-No One's POV-

While Kiseop and Taea were in the kitchen,they boys were in Kiseop's room.He was acting weird for the past year,this pretty girl shows up that he's never mentioned,and now all their question are a going to be answered.Soohyun touched the mouse pad of Kiseop's laptop.The laptop lit up and he began to get worried,"I don't know you guys,I mean we're looking through his personal stuff." "Look,there's something going on that we don't know about,I mean if there's something going on with him and Taea we can help right?" Alexander said."Yeah,so who cares?" Dongho said."Personally I like Taea for Kiseop." Eli said."See?" Alexnader said."Then let's do this." Kibum said.

After 3 minutes of looking on Kiseop's laptop,there was nothing."Look at his pictures!He does like photography." Kevin said.When they got to the folders KIbum halted their scrolling,"Stop!" he said,"Go to Summer,the one with the heart." Soohyun clicked on the folder for them to see millions of pictures with Kiseop and Taea and their photography."Hey look,a video." Eli said.Soohyun clicked on the video.

Taea was running around,the sun was setting on the beach."You're gonna tire yourself out." Kiseop said.Taea laughed,"So?" "You're beautiful,you know that?" Kiseop said."Don't tell lies Kiseop." Taea teased."I'm not." he said.Taea laughed,while her cheeks turned pink,"I love you Kiseop,always." "I love you Taea,never forget." Kiseop said."I won't." Taea said.The video ended."How cute!They were a summer romance!" Alexander said."It doesn't look like their feeling changed." Soohyun said.

"Then why is Kiseop with Mae?" Eli said.The others shrugged."Kiseop never really gave Mae that kind of interest." Kevin said."Guys can't you see?They weren't just a summer romance,they're in love." Kibum said."So what do we do?" Dongho said."Nothing.We can't do anything about it." Alexander said.The others nodded."You guys are missing SpongeBob SquarePants!" Taea hollered from the living room.We closed the pictures window and put the laptop back into it's original state.

-End POV-

I sat next to Kiseop,eating some strawberries that Mrs.Park gave us.I felt like my whole self with Kiseop and I was happy.But I had gotten a call from Changsun.I stood up,excusing myself."Yoboseyo?" I said."Taea,where are you at?" Chnagsun asked."Oh,I'm at a friends house." I said."Are you coming back soon?Because I'm alreday making my way to your house.I thought we could spend sometime together since,we have been doing that lately." Changsun said.I smiled,"I'll be back soon.Just wait for me there." I said.I ended the conversation with him and went back to the living room.

"Guys,I'm gonna go home now." I said.They all stood up."Why Noona?" Dongho said.I laughed,"I have a guest coming over right now.So I have to leave." I said.Kiseop sighed and tossed me his phone.It wasn't his old one,when did he get a new phone?I punched in my number and saved it.I gave each of them a hug,"I had so much fun with you guys!" "We did too Taea!" Alexander said,"You should come back tomorrow." I smiled,"I will.Good night." "Good night." they said in unison.As I walked,they shut door.

I finally got home to see Changsun sitting on the couch watching TV."Did you wait long?" I asked.He shook his head,"Just 5 minutes." I smiled and he pecked me on the lips."Did you eat?" I asked him."Yeah,I went out to eat after work." he said.I poured both of us tea and grabbed a blanket,we sat there on the couch,watching a movie.I was really happy to see Changsun,or was it becuase I saw Kiseop again?

 

I am just loving everybody's cmmnts and subbies!<3(:

Please keep it going,this is what motivates me to write more

and they just bring a gigantic smile on my face!:DD