Chapter 43-Sunshine's Outta The Bag

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

A few weeks later Kiseop and I woke up to no schedules.It started off as a quiet day.I made Kiseop breakfast and he was helping me while the TV played Infinite's She's Back.Alexander and Kevin were in Japan helping the U Kiss promotions over there.Kibum was working on his company with Hyung Jun.Eli,Soohyun,and Dongho were at the dorms.Dongho had to film Star Dance battle later on with Soohyun and Eli just decided to relax and enjoy his day off.Mom and Dad were in Busan to visit one of their old friends so they left their apartment for us to look after.

"Taea," Kiseop said hugging me from behind."Yeah?" I said."Let's get some fresh air." he suggested."Sure!" I said,"Let me grab my coat." Kiseop and I walked hand in hand into the gates of the complex but as we were about leave it we were bombarded with paparazzi and fans."Oppa!You're really dating her?" a Kiss Me asked."Unnie!Unnie!How long have you been dating Oppa?" a Sunny Side asked(A/N:Sunny Side is Taea's fanclub name)."Taea-sshi and Kiseop-sshi,how long have you two been engaged?" a reporter asked.Kiseop and I quickly turned around and ran back to the apartment.

The fans and reporter luckily couldn't get past the apartments gates and were left standing outside them from what we could see from our window."How did they find out?" Kiseop said.My phone rang,Eli was calling me."Taea,turn on the TV." Eli said.I quickly grabbed it and turned it on.There I was on the celebrity news.

 

"Hot new idol Taea Sun Park engaged to Lee Kiseop of U Kiss?'" "Many have have questioned the relationship of Taea and the 7 boys.Kiss Me's spotted a picture of her and Alexander before her debut in Alexander's Twitter account." "Taea has also appeared being seen with the boys during their performances or even in the streets of Seoul." "The two have been recently spotted being very intimate with each other at a cafe after a supposed filming of Star Golden Bell" "Then later seen holding hands,their engagements rings attracting the attention of the few witnesses,at a local IKEA on the Silverware Section" "We have no word on how long these two have been engaged or how long they've even started dating,but we'll have the full story soon."

I sighed,"Well that was thurough." Kiseop laughed,"I didn't think they were gonna find out this way." "We should've been more careful." I said.Kiseop shook his head,"It's okay,now we'll just have to see how everyone reacts to it." I nodded and I sat down on the couch,"So much for that fresh air."

I had gotten a call from Chairman Jung telling me that all my activities have been put on hold until the news had died down.Kiseop too was being taken out of activities.Their fansite have even crashed due to the fact that there were so many people going on there and expressing their feeling about's engagement.Some girl's were outraged that their 'oppa' hadn't picked them.I laughed because Kiseop said frustrated,"I don't even know these girls!" Sunny Sides however thought it was cute that Kiseop and I were secretly dating.There came our shippers both Kiss Me's and Sunny Sides.Chairman Jung had told us that we were requested by Super Junior's Leeteuk and Yesung to be on their radio show,to clear out people's questions about our relationship.

"Well Taea must I say you look beautiful today." Leeteuk commented."Thank you." I said bashfully.It was a pretty big compliment coming from Super Junior's own leader."So Kiseop-sshi where did you meet this beautiful woman?" Yesung asked."I had met her a few years back in her home town of Gang Won Do." Kiseop said,"It was an unforgettable summer." "So you met her pre-debut?" Leeteuk said."That's right." Kiseop said,holding my hand."So who was the first to speak to who?" Yesung asked.I laughed,"I was actually the first one to talk to him,he was so shy." "That's so cute!" Yesung said.

"Now this is the most frequently asked question amongst the media," Leeteuk said,"How long have you guys been engaged?" "About 6 months now." Kiseop said."Wow!" Yesung exclaimed,"And how long have you guys been dating?" "Past a year now." I said,"But our feelings have gone way longer before we dated." "You guys seemed to have such a mature relationship for being young." Yesung said."It's not easy." Kiseop said,"There are times where our schedules would get in our way of spending quality time together and at times it would bother one of us." "But we try and get past it because not only are we important to each other but so are our careers." I said.

"Taea-sshi,does Kiseop ever get jealous?" Leeteuk said.I laughed,"At times.He would pout at the sight of me conversing with another male idol." I said."Like Jung Yonghwa?" Yesung said.I laughed clapping my hands,while Kiseop blushed a deep shade of red."He doesn't have to worry though." I said,"I love him very much and I don't see myself being with anybody else." "That's alot of devotion Taea-sshi." Leeteuk said.I smiled,"I can't argue with that." "So to end our interview with you guys," Yesung said,"Is there a message for Kiss Me's and Sunny Sides?"

"Annyeonhaseyo!Kiss Me's," Kiseop said."And Sunny Sides." I finished."Please continue to support us!Although Taea and I are soon going to begin a new chapter in our lives,we're still the idols you've come to know and love." Kiseop said."All we ask for is to respect our privacy." I said."Kamsahamida!" Kiseop and I said in unison."Thank you for being here today Taea-sshi,Kiseop-sshi." "It was an honor." I said.

Kiseop and I walked out of the radio studio hand in hand.The paparazzi,reporters,and fans waving at us."Unnie!You look so pretty." a girl said."Thank you." I said smiling,taking one girl's album to sign it."Komawo Unnie!" she said."Oppa!We love you!" a group of Kiss Me's said in unison.Kiseop waved to them.As Kiseop and I got into the car,we looked at each other and smiled."I think everyone took that well." Kiseop said."Yeah,I think so too." I said kissing him on the cheek.

 

Take the poll people!!!xDDD

Cmmnts?(: