Chapter 24-Mae's Heartbreak

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-No One's POV-

"Oppa are you in love with Taea unnie?" Mae asked.This completely woke Kiseop up from his feels of being tired."What?" Kiseop said."Are you in love with Taea unnie?" Mae repeated the question again.Kiseop sighed,"I would be lying to you if I said no Mae." Kiseop said."I knew it Oppa.I've seen the way you look at her,even if she's with Changsun,you want her to be with you." Mae said,"I just wanted to hear you say it."

"How long have you known?" Kiseop asked."The time when you brought her from Gang Won Do." Mae said,"I just wanna know why Oppa,why you told me you loved me when you knew your heart was somewhere else?" Kiseop looked down,unsure of what to say."Tell me." Mae said on the brink of tears."I didn't want to hurt you.I didn't..." Kiseop trailed off.Mae gave a sad smile,"I guess I set myself up for it didn't I?I mean I started to act like your girlfriend,I wanted to be yours so bad,I was blinded by the fact that you were in love with someone else." "Mae..." Kiseop said as tears began seeping through Mae's eyes.

"How naive of me." Mae said.Kiseop stood up and embraced her,"Mianhe Mae,mianhe.I didn't want to hurt you like this,I wanted to believe that it was time for me to move on,I thought I would've never seen Taea again,I thought that if had a girlfriend,I would just forget about her but I couldn't.I'm so sorry Mae.You didn't;t deserve this." Mae cried softly into his chest.She knew that this was the end,it was over.She pulled away from him,"I'm leaving tomorrow." Kiseop nodded.

Mae had gone to bed in the guest room and Kiseop had a sleepless night.He had broke a girl's heart tonight,it was unexpected.He had felt happier that he was single again,but sad that it had to end this way for him and Mae.Although he and Mae were over it didn't mean that Changsun and Taea were.Kiseop sighed Taea was still out of his reach.

Mae lay flat on the bed staring at the white ceiling above her.After a year with Kiseop,it was over.She had known someplace of Kiseop had been missing.she just didn't want to believe there was really someone that would take him away from her.But there was.Right from the day that Taea walked into that apartment,the first time Mae saw her,she knew that at some point it would be the end for her and Kiseop.

Taea was amazing.She had a beautiful smile that lit up the room.She was sweet and tangy like lemonade.She had talent for singing and playing the guitar.She was bound to be something of herself.She held her head high strong,and fearless like every woman should be.She was independent.Even if she didn't have Changsun she might've cared less,she would still stand tall.Mae envied her.Mae was was a simple girl.She had a job at the hospital and a nurse.Her life was nothing out of the ordinary and her adventures were nothing but trips to amusement parks and nothing more.She sighed and rolled on to her side her eyelids getting tried of crying and began to feel heavy.

The next morning Mae woke up earlier than Kiseop.She grabbed her belongings and began to pack them into her bag.She got dressed and walked into the living room.Kiseop was awake but tired and looked a little solemn."Oppa." Mae said.Kiseop looked at her with great sincerity,"Mianhe Mae." Mae shook her head."We have chance now finally get what we deserve." Mae said,"But it's not each other.I wish I could've seen it sooner." Mae walked up to Kiseop and kissed him on the cheek,

"Goodbye Oppa.I hope everything goes well for you in life." "Goodbye Mae." Kiseop said.She dragged out her suitcase and closed the door behind her.Kiseop watched the door close.Silence was all over now,his world felt like ti was in slow motion.Mae was gone and he was alone again.He sighed.He had practice for their upcoming comeback Bingeul Bingeul.They were finally gonna perform it live and the MV will be released.

He called Kevin."Yoboseyo?" he answered."Kevin,it's Kiseop.Mae and I..." Kiseop said."Why?What happened?" Kevin said."She asked me straight out when we got home if I was in love with Taea,I couldn't lie to her." Kiseop said.Kevin sighed on the other line,"Was she mad?" "No,she was sad like she knew it." Kiseop said."Well,I guess that's that Kiseop." Kevin said,"All you have to do now is move forward." "I broke her heart Kevin." Kiseop said."Yeah but that doesn't mean you're the one to pick up the pieces and make it all better are you?" Kevin said."Well no.But I feel like an ." Kiseop said.Kevin sighed,"Your guilt won't help you to move on.Are coming in an hour?We have to get ready for practice." Kevin said.

"Yeah I'll be there." Kiseop said and hung up the phone.Mae walked into the streets and took the subway.She got home to her own apartment 15 minutes away from Kiseop's place.She sighed and looked around her apartment,it hadn't been touched or cleaned in months."Well Mae,it's time for you to start all over." she said to her self as she began to unpack her things."The first step is to be at peace." she thought.

Even if she had tried her hardest to win Kiseop over it would have never worked.Kiseop was already Taea's and there was nothing that could change that.Mae didn't think of it as losing to Taea,it was never a competition,the winner was already decided.That was that,she just had to be mature about this and move on for the better.She had alot of growing up to do,she had to make sure that this would never happen to her again.

-End POV-

 

 

 

IHSEULPARK,I bet you loved this chapter!XP

lmao.