Chapter 26-Kelsey&Jonghyun;'s Wedding

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

2 months had passed and today was the day of their wedding.I,as the maid of honor had to make sure everything went smoothly for the bride.Kelsey's color scheme was blue and white.I actually though it was nice color for the middle spring.Kiseop and the U Kiss boys had came home from the Philippines,they were doing their Bingeul Bingeul promotions.They had came here to join Kelsey's big day.When I was in the bride's room they had came."Oh you guys made it!" Kelsey said happily as they were doing her hair.

"You two girls look absolutely pretty." Eli said."Stop charming her Eli." Soohyun said."I'll hurt you if she turns into a runaway bride." Alexander said.Kelsey laughed,"As handsome Kyong Jae is,I have no regrets in the person I'm marrying today." "Well,we'll find our seats now." Kevin said,motioning the guys to leave the room.I had gone out to check on how other things were going.When I came back to the bride room everyone was gone.

I walked around the church everywhere trying to look for her.She was no where in sight."Kiseop,have you seen Kelsey?" I asked him."I haven't seen her since we came." Kiseop said shrugging.I looked around more and I asked around if anyone had seen her,they all said no.I had found Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun have you seen Kelsey?" I asked."Donsaeng,I thought it was bad to see the bride before the wedding." Jonghyun said."Right." I said walking off.I quickly called Changsun."Have you seen Kelsey?" I asked."I saw her go back to the house." Changsun said."What?!" I said.Oh my god she ran away with Eli.

"Yeah,she said she forgot something,so she went back." Changsun said,"Did anybody see her?" "No,she did a good job on leaving." I said,"Where are you?" "I'm getting there right now." Chnagsun said."Okay,I'll see you then." I said hanging up.As I walked back to the bride room I saw Kelsey making her way over there.

"Where were you?" I said."I'm sorry,I forgot something." Kelsey said."Well next time your supposed to tell me,so I can do it for you." I said as we walked into the room.I helped her put on her dress.When we both looked in the mirror she was beautiful and glowing"Taea,can you put on my veil?" she asked.I went and grabbed it from the rack and placed it on her head,the veil covering her face."You took care of me like a little sister all these years..." I said.

I was a little sad that she was getting married.She was like a sister and Jonghyun was my brother and now,after they get married,they were going to leave for Busan where they were gonna be living from now on.I was gonna miss them.When she was ready I walked first down the isle.I saw Changsun beside Jonghyun.He smiled at me.

I looked to my right and saw Kiseop,he was looking at me lovingly which made me blush a little.I turned my attention to the front and stood next to the other bridesmaids.Kelsey walked with her dad and her mom sitting on the left side.I looked at them,the thought of my own parents came to mind.I had wondered where they were from time to time.I wonder if I ever got married,would they even be there?

When Jonghyun and Kelsey said 'I do' I couldn't help but tear a little.At the reception I took my seat next to Changsun and U Kiss was sitting at our table.We watched Kelsey and Jonghyun do their first dance.Changsun stood up and offered my hand,I gladly accepted it.

He pulled my body close to mine.I rested my head on his shoulder,I took in Chansun's scent.I smelled sweet,but I felt uneasy with it,I wasn't comfortable.My eyes connected with Kiseop and I looked away.I sighed.Changsun pulled away feeling that someone tapped his shoulder.I looked to see that it was Kiseop."May I cut in?" he asked.Changsun nodded and kissed my cheek before he left.

I began to slow dance with Kiseop.I felt a little tense.I was always comfortable,but now I felt like I couldn't relax,I felt as if I let go,disaster would happen.Kiseop's scent was intoxicating.I couldn't get enough with it."Taea,look at me." he said softly.I tilted my head and looked at him.His eyes bore down on mine as if he was searching for something.I looked away and freed myself from his grasp.I excused myself and I went to the bathroom.

-Kiseop's POV-

I saw Taea leave so I went back to the table."Tell her already you fool." Soohyun said."I can't she has a boyfriend." Kiseop said."So what?Changsun's a cool guy I got to admit but you and Taea make the perfect match." Eli said.I sighed and just looked away.I still love Taea.But what was holding me back?Fear,maybe.Changsun?That too.

-End POV-

-Changsun's POV-

I watched as Taea slow danced with Kiseop.I clenched my fists a little,he always seems to be getting in the way of me and Taea.He was nice but,I just wanted him to get away from girlfriend.If he say they're friends then keep your exchanges to as friends.He seems like he wants to be more with her and the way that they look at each other was driving me crazy.I have to know what was going on.

-End POV-

I really enjoyed the rest of my night with Chnagsun.I found myself stealing glances at Kiseop and I caught him doing the same.Either way it was gonna be one of my most memorable moments in my life.Where my two best friends got married.I started to see myself getting married.But I knew it wasn't anytime soon.