Chapter 36-The Neighbors

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had gone back to Gang Won Do.All the stuff I had was finally put into boxes and I could just carry my special drawer by hand.I had the U Kiss boys help me on their spare time.They were finally happy that I was permanently moving to Seoul.Although I was alittle upset that I was leaving my home of 21 years.Kelsey said that it was still mine to keep until I decide to sell,I had finished paying the rent just a few weeks ago.Kiseop said that this should be our summer home.

Kelsey amd Jonghyun had also came to help me move.Well mostly just Jonghyun since Kelsey had grown huge, from being pregnant."When is it due Kels?" I asked as I loaded another box into Jonghyun's car."I'm due in about 2 months." Kelsey said,"I'm tired of throwing up already." I laughed,"Don't worry Kels,you'll get there."

Kibum had also came down on Tuesday with U Kiss and his brother Kim Hyung Jun."Oh my god." I said,"I think I'm going to die." "See hyung you shouldn't have brought Hyung Jun here.Kiseop will kill us if his girlfriend dies." Eli said."I just thought,she'd love to meet him." Kibum said shrugging."Yeah,and besides Kiseop is super lucky,his girlfriend is just breath taking." Hyung Jun said."Kyaa~." I said softly squealing."Who's hitting on my beautiful girlfriend now?" Kiseop said carrying a box.

"Kibum's flirt of a brother." Alexander said.Kiseop sighed,"Hyung,it would be nice if you got your own.I don't share." Hyung Jun laughed,"I was giving a compliment,just relax.You've got to admit,she is." Kiseop just smiled at his sunbae and loaded the box into the back of Kibum's car."So when are you going to debut Taea?" Hyung Jun asked me."Chairman Jung told me soon.Once I have a enough songs written for a mini-album." I said.Hyung Jun nodded."You know you look more better in person that in your MV's." I said."Oh are you saying I look ugly in MV's?" Hyung Jun said."N-No!That's not what I meant!" I said,"I meant to say was-" Hyung Jun laughed,"I know Taea.I Just like messing with you."

"Oh you ." I said sticking out my tounge.He just laughed it off.He was just like Kibum,all joke,all the time.After a few days of moving my stuff from Gang Won Do to Seoul,I had stopped due to the fact that I had to back to training.U Kiss was now in their Break Time promotions.They had just released the teaser for Shut Up!This time they didn't all have such different hairstyles,Dongho and Kevin had gone back to their natural hair color.Chairman Jung had called me into his office a few days later and told me a bit of good news.

"Taea,you will stop your traning since your coaches think you've had enough." he said,"You're going to debut within a few months." "I am?" I said excited."That's right." Chairman Jung smiled at me,"You do have that one song Yonghwa had helped you write.Now all we need is 3 more songs." I nodded my head."Don't worry our producers will get right on that.After we'll start your promotions and be ready because this will be the most filled schedule you will ahve until you debut." I nodded my head again in understanding."That's all Taea,you can go home early for the day." he said.I smiled and bowed.

I called Kiseop right after I left the office."Yoboseyo?" he answered."Jagiya!" I said,"I'm going to debut!" "Really?!" Kiseop said,"That's great!Did you guyts hear that?" "Yeah we did." U Kiss said in the background."Where are you right now?" I asked,"I have the rest of the day off." "Were in the studio filming the MV." Kiseop said."Taea!Come and see us!" Kevin begged."I will Kevin." I said,"That's why I asked where you guys were at." "Yay!Noona bring me food." Dongho said."Chinese food for all?" I said."Ne!" they said."Okay,I'll be there soon!" I said hanging up the phone.

"I didn't kow you had a secret boyfriend." Yonghwa said from behind me."You never asked." I said,laughing."Well tell me when you decide that I'm the one for you." Yonghwa joked."You sound like Hongki." I said."You met Hongki?" Yonghwa said.I nodded,"Yeah my second day here." "I knew I shouldn't have told him about you." Yonghwa said.I laughed."So who's the mystery guy?" he asked."An idol." I said."Who?!" Yonghwa asked curious."Swear not to tell?" I said.Yonghwa shook his head and gestured by sealing his lips like it had a zipper."It's Lee Kiseop of U Kiss." I said."Sunshine,you are lying to me." he said.I shook my head and I showed the screen saver I had with me and Kiseop kissing."Oh you're not." he said,"When did you guys meet?"

"A while back,we've been going out for a while." I said."So no wonder you were backstage with U Kiss at Music Bank,you're close to them." Yonghwa said.I nodded,"Well I gotta go by my U Kiss babies some food." Yonghwa nodded,"See ya.Text me tonight." I nodded and waved as I exited the FNC building.I went ot a Chinese food place and I bought food good for 10 people since some which I mean all always came to get seconds.I went to the NH Media studio and found the room they were shooting the MV.

"Noona's here with food!" Dongho announced.The boys came out from all parts of the studio and took the food off my hands within seconds.Kiseop waited until the mob had gone away and gave me kiss before taking his share of the food."Girls will be drooling." I commented looking at their outfits'"Especially you Kevin,your the angelic one,yet you're shirtless." Kevin blushed and looked away."What about me?" Kibum said."Weren't you shirtless in the Only One:Without You album?" I said,"Besides you're not the angel of U Kiss." Kibum made this disappointed face.I laughed.I was watching them film Soohyun's part.When Kiseop came up and hugged me from behind.

"You guys are too shirtless." I joked."But you've seen me shirtless." Kiseop said."You know what?" I said,"I have." He laughed."I can't believe I'm going to debut soon." I said."I know,just imagine how even more beautiful you'll look when you're singing on stage." Kiseop said.I smiled and turned around so that I could kiss him.

We went home that night,hand in hand,when we noticed boxes piled next door and some infront of ours.We manuvered to our door way and Kiseop began to pull out his keys.A couple in their late 40's to early 50's came out and began bringing in the boxes."Oh you kids must be our new neighbors." an Ahjumma said.I smiled and nodded,"You guys are new here?" "We just came back from America after a long while." the Ahjussi said.I looked at them,they seemed to familiar but I couldn't pinpoint who they were."My your so beautiful." the Ahjumma commented."Thank you." I said bowing."Young love." the Ahjussi said admiringly,"I hope we can get along." Kiseop smiled,"Don't owrry about that,I'm sure we will." We bid them good night and we walked in.They were holding hands when we closed the door.

"They were so cute." I said,"I wonder how long they've been married." "For along time I guess." Kiseop said,"I wonder if they had kids." "They should've." I said,"They're probably grown up by now." "They came back from America?" Kiseop said,"They must be rich." "The Ahjussi looked like a business man.They seem like good people." I said,"They look like they're really in love." "Just like us." Kiseop thought.