Chapter 5-Kiss Me(Part 1)

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-Kiseop's POV-

As I walked away from Taea's house I sighed.She was on my mind even more than yesterday.Her laugh echoed through my head,and just about everything related to her.What was this feeling,it was exhilarating!Every time I saw her i couldn't breathe.I tried my best not to feel nervous around Taea,but I couldn't help it.I felt happier since I arrived in Gang Won Do.I smiled,"It feels like love."

-End POV-

I had woken up early that morning.I couldn't sleep,Kiseop was the only thing on my mind that whole night.I just sat on the couch all morning staring off into space,then I remembered that I had to call Kiseop,to tell him what time I wanted to go to the beach today.I dialed the number that was written on my hand,"Yoboseyo?" that familiar voice rang."KIseop?It's Taea." I said."Oh good morning Taea.Did you sleep well?" Kiseop said."Yeah." I said,"And you?" "Good." he said,"So what time do you want to go today?" "I don't wanna go until late afternoon." I said,"Why?" "So I could pick you up." Kiseop said.

I knew he was planning something but I decided not to ask and just let it be."So what time exactly Taea?" Kiseop said."Hmm,3:30?" I suggested."Fine with me." Kiseop said."Great!I can't wait to see you!" I said.I felt myself blush at what I just said.I told him I would see him later and hung up the phone.I went to my closet and picked out something to wear.

From there I ate breakfast,then I began cleaning the house.When it was near time,I showered and got dressed,I fixed my hair and waited.At 3:25 I heard a knock at my door.I opened it and just as I thought it was Kiseop,he was carrying a picnic basket and I let him inside.

-Kiseop's POV-

Taea's house looked cozy and really lived in.It looked like she was the only one living there.There wasn't alot of photos.She grabbed her keys and her cellphone.I stood up from the couch."Did you check everything?" I asked.She nodded.I led her out and as she was about to close the door she stopped,"Wait," she had gone back in and when went back out she was holding her guitar.We started to make our way to beach.I looked around and there wasn't alot of people."Mostly everybody is on the other side of the beach,no one goes her because of the rocks." Taea said,"But it's my favorite spot."

-End POV-

We took a seat on the blanket that Kiseop had laid out for us.Kiseop opened the basket and pulled out a bunch of food.The basket was filled with goodies,like small cupcakes,sandwiches and such."You made these?" I asked."Just that sandwiches,the rest i bought." Kiseop said."They look yummy." I said."Try one." Kiseop said taking a slice and feeding it to me."They taste yummy too." I said,"C'mon take off your shoes." "What?" Kiseop said."Yeah,c'mon." I said.I grabbed his hand and I led him to a bunch of little rocks."Look." I said as stood over a little tide pool.

Sea Urchins and Starfishes clung to the rocks.KIseop poked one,"How cool." He led me back to the blanket as we sat down again."So do you have any siblings?" I asked.Kiseop shook his head,"I'm an only child." "I don't even know if I have any." I said."Why?" He asked me.I stayed quiet for a while wondering I should tell him or not.I sighed,"My parents when I was 7,disappeared.The last time I saw them was the night before they disappeared."I'm sorry." Kiseop said giving me a comforting hug.

I couldn't help breathe in his scent."The people who took care of me was this whole town.That's why where ever I go I just know the people that are around." I said."How did you pay for everything you needed?" Kiseop asked."My parents,from what the banker said,had transferred their money from their account to mine." I said,"By the time I reached 13,I began working at a small market." I stopped and took a sip of water that Kiseop had brought.

"Must've been hard." he said."Yeah,but it got better.I just wish I knew where they were." I said.Kiseop lightly took my hand,"You know before I came here,I was in a heap of depression I knew what I wanted to do in life,but the companies never hired me because I was inexperienced." So that's why he sounded uncomfortable when we were talking about jobs."But Kiseop,you're past that.Don't dwell in the past.Always remember,don't be afraid to fight for what you want and to never give up." I said.He put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.We didn't say a thing,but just enjoyed each other's company.