Chapter 31-The News!

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

I had gone to Seoul that Thursday to see Chairman Jung."You must be Taea Sun Park." he said sitting from his office chair."That's me." I said."Yonghwa wasn't kidding about you,you do have that kind of attractive aura,like a singer should." Chairman Jung said.I blushed."So you already know my proposal,I'm sure Mr.Kwak told you." he said.

"Yes,I would love to be trainee here." I said."Well then it's settled." Chairman Jung said,"Mr.Kwak told me you lived in Gang Won Do?How is that goona do for you if need to be in Seoul for this?" "I'm planning to move in a few weeks." I said."May I ask who?" Chairman Jung said."A good friend of mine." I answered.He nodded and dismissed me.

Kiseop had picked me up right after the meeting.We were now going to Kibum's house for dinner.Kiseop and I had been visiting each other once every week.Sometimes I would come to Seoul or he would come to Gang Won Do.That problem was gonna be solved since I was gonna be staying at his place from now on."Taea!You're here!" Kevin said happily.

"We missed you." Soohyun said."Aww!I missed you guys too!" I said embracing each and everyone of them."Noona!You should just move here." Dongho said.I looked at Kiseop and laughed."Maybe Dongho-ah." I said."Taea,we should go shopping again." Alexander said."Xander,I was really tired from our last shopping trip." I said.

"Nonsense!I'll just get you some Starbucks,you'll be fine." Alexander said waving it off.I nervously agreed."So how are Kelsey and Jonghyun?" Eli said,"Their wedding was great." "Their in Busan now with Jonghyun's family." I said,"Their expecting." "Imagine little Kelsey's and Jonghyun's running around?" Kibum said as he was strring some of the food he was making.

"They would get into arguments all the time." I said,"I feel bad for the parents." "They'll know what to do.Since they do the same thing anyways." Soohyun said."The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Kiseop said."Oh you guys!" I said laughing."Let's watch SpongeBob!" Dongho said jumping on the couch."YAH!Shin Dongho,if you mess up my couch,I will mess you up." Kibum said.Dongho just rolled his eyes and changed the channel.All of a sudden our eyes were glued to the TV,watching the yellow sponge that entertained us all,until Kibum called us for dinner.I had left soon after,arriving back at Gang Won Do at Midnight.

 

-Kiseop's POV-

I had told the guys about Taea getting accepted into FNC."She is?!" Kevin said surprised."Well Kiseop aren't you gonna be jealous?" Eli said,"I mean when Taea debut's she's going to have fans,meaning the male population." "It's not like she's mine." I said shrugging it off."You want her to be." Kibum said."Well we're just friends,okay?I don't wanna really rush her into anything." I said.

"You better get her while she's single again,you never know who might come by and sweep her off her feet." Alexander said."This time you might not get lucky like what happened with Changsun." Kevin said.I sighed,they we're right,I have to do something soon."So she's moving to Seoul?!" Dongho said excitedly.I nodded and he cheered.

-End POV-

 

 

OMO!Short chappie right here. >.<

and I haven't updated for a while -____-"

Mianhe,I'll try my best to make the next update longer!:D

-Apple.