Chapter 19-Music Bank&Yonghwa;

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

The next day we spent our time a Music Bank.U Kiss spent it rehearsing,going through sound check and such.I was there conversing with Soohyun and Eli earning me a few look from the interns there.Some people we just plain out rude here in Seoul,especially the interns who were actually fangirls and not the good kind.They began whispering and by the second hour of this I got annoyed,"If you got something to say,say it to my face." i said to them.The looked away from me and scattered embarrassed.

"Well you seem to know how to handle our scary fangirls." Eli said."They just look scary." I said,laughing.I was coming back from the bathroom to go to U Kiss' dressing room,I bumped into someone unexpected."Mianhe." I said bowing furiously.He chuckled.When I looked up with was Yonghwa from CN Blue."Don't worry about it." he said."Yonghwa,from CN Blue." I gushed."I'd love to point who you are but,I don't know you." he joked.

I laughed,"I'm just a guest here." "Oh,you must be U Kiss' guest then." Yonghwa said."That's right." I said."How did you meet them?" Yonghwa asked."I'm a very close friend of their's." I answered.He nodded and took notice of my guitar,"You play?" "Yes sir." I said."Are you a trainee?" Yonghwa asked me."I just play,I can never find myself to write lyrics." I said.He nodded,"Huh,well give me a call,I'd love to help you." he got a pen from his pocket and began writing the number on my hand,"I have to go,we're going on before U Kiss and we gotta warm up,it was nice talking to you....." He motioned me to give my name."Taea," I said,"Taea Sun Park." "Nice meeting you Taea." Yonghwa said,walking off.

When I got into U Kiss' dressing room,I pulled out my phone and put in Yonghwa's number."what are you doing?" Kevin asked.":I just met Yonghwa of CN Blue." I said,'He was interested in me playing the guitar." "You might sign on to his label!" Alexander said.I shrugged,"I told him I couldn't write lyrics,he said to give him a call so he could help me." U Kiss now made their way backstage and watched CN Blue perform.

When it was their turn to perform Man Man Ha Ni."Good luck out there!" I said,"Fighting!~"  They looked so serious and edgy.I clapped my hands to the beat as they sang.The fans' cheers echoed through out the stage.When they were done,it looked like they were out of breath."How were we Noona?" Dongho asked."You guys were great!" I said."Thank you,thank you,thank you." Kibum said confidently."Tomorrow you get to see us practice for our comeback!" Alexander said happily jumping up and down."You guys better practice hard then,since I'll be watching." I said.

 

Sorry For A Short Chapter!:O

Don't hurt mehh!

I wonder if people are getting bored?LOL.

-apple.