Chapter 40-The Debut

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

It was here,the day I finally get to debut.The previous weeks before I was swamped with recording the mini-album.Going through photo shoots for the album cover,photo shoots for the promotional posters and such.Then we filmed the MV for Pocketful Of Sunshine.Released the teaser for Pocketful of Sunshine.After a week or so I got pretty good views and ratings on it.It's not as highly anticipated at even bigger idols.They compared me to Jieun sunbae.But I knew that I was my own style and so was hers.

I sat backstage at Inkigayo.I was so nervous,my palms were sweaty and I kept bouncing my knee up and down.Yonghwa walked in with CN Blue.He chuckled."This isn't funny." I said."It actually kinda is." Yonghwa said.I gave him a look."You'll be fine,you've practiced,you sang this song so many times,you already know what to do,it's like breathing." Yonghwa said."Well some people forget to breathe." I said."You'll be fine Noona." Minhyuk assured.

"Just close your eyes and sing until you feel comfortable." Jonghyun said.I looked at him,he nodded,"Trust me,you're scared that you'll mess up or how you might embarrass yourself,but just close your eyes and sing." I nodded,trusting in his words.It was the first time Jonghyun and I had a real connection to something.Then a basket of goodies in JungShin's hands caught my attention.

"These are from FT Island." he said."They said  good luck." Minhyuk added."Well you know they couldn't make it." Yonghwa said,"They're in Japan right now." I nodded and placed the goodies on the table."You look like you're going to faint." Alexander said as he walked,"You're wearing the dress I bought you!" "Uh I am." I said."Do it after you perform." Yonghwa said,as he waved goodbye with the rest of CN Blue.

U Kiss followed in."Doesn't she look great in the dress I bought her?!" Alexander said admiring it on me."Hyung does have good taste." Dongho said."You look beautiful Taea." Kevin said."Thank you guys!" I said,"I'm so nervous though!" Kiseop hugged me from behind,"You'll be fine,now's not the time to get shy." I smiled and pecked him on the lips."Taea honey." my mom said coming in with dad by her side."I can't believe you guys came." I said."I think we missed out enough." Dad said and mom nodded with him in agreement."Miss Park you're on in 2 minutes." the PD said.I got up and grabbed my guitar and made my way to the stage.CN Blue was performing LOVE.

When they got off the stage,they passed by me whispering good lucks'.I got on stage as the the camera was focused on the MC's.When the spotlight flashed on me I began to play."You're love is a pocketful of sunshine...." I sang.I closed my eyes like Jonghyun said and when the nervousness disappeared I opened my eyes and I beagn to move around the stage,dancing with my guitar on.I heard people singing to my song and clapping to the beat of the music.I was singing even louder when they cheered.

I finished the song and I bowed before going backstage.I let out a deep breath."That was wow!" I said breathless.Kiseop chuckled and kissed me,"You did great." I smiled."Where's Jonghyun and Kelsey,they said they were gonna be here." I said.I went to my phone and found out I had 3 missed calls and one message from Jonghyun.I listened to it.Why do I always miss their calls?!I quickly grabbed my things and told my mom to grab the stuff I had in my dressing room.

"What's the rush sweetheart?" Mom asked me."Kelsey's having the baby!" I said.After everyone heard my announcement everyone scrambled to get to the hospital.We snuck out the back exit so we wouldn't be seen by fans that were waiting outside."C'mon Kibum you drive slow!!!" I said."Calm down Taea!" Kibum said,"I don't drive that slow." "Says you." Kevin said,"You got a ticket,for driving below the speed limit."

When we got to the hospital Jonghyun was there waiting in the delivery room."Why are you out here?" Soohyun said."She told me to get out." Jonghyun said.A screamed emitted from the room.Eli covered Dongho's ears."What's it like?" Alexander said."Beautiful." Jonghyun said,"Your performance was great donsaeng.I saw in TV." "Thank you." I said,"Maybe I should go in there."

"N-No." I don't think you should." Jonghyun said,"I mean she doesn't even want me in there." "CHOI JONGHYUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!!!" Kelsey screamed,"GET IN HERE NOW!!" "Now she does," Kibum said.Jonghyun took a deep breath and walked in.

 

@blabbermouthkissme yerp!just 6 now.lol that's how I felt when I saw the teaser.

pwahaha!I miss Xander and Kibum,I wonder where theyre going now xDDD

 

so guys,

CMMNTS?:D

and please take that poll I have in the foreword if you havent already!

tell anyone you know!hahaha!I really need those votes by the end of this fic!(:

-apple.