Chapter 10-The Recovery

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

3 months passed,I had spent all my time religiously refreshing my emails,checking my cellphone for missed calls every two minutes.Eventually I got tired of it and just became angry.I finally had to accept that Kiseop would never try to contact me again.I still had the pictures of us but I kept it locked away in my drawer,only I had the key to it.I also kept how Kiseop organized the place,I had gotten really used to it and it made it easy to find things I need right away.I had gotten a job at a local cafe as a waitress by day and the cafe entertainment at night with Sungmin.

I still hadn't written a song,so I just sang covers but it brought a good group every other night.I had just finished performing a song by Colbie Calliat and as I was stepping down from the stage,someone approached me.I immediately recognized him,he regularly came to this cafe every night for a while.Sungmin told me his name was Park Changsun."Hi," he said,"My name is-" "Park Changsun right?" I said."Yeah." he said,"How did you know?" "You practically come every night." I said smiling at his surprise."Oh." he said scratching the back of his head.I laughed."You're a really good singer,you know that?" Changsun said.

"Oh really?" I said raising my eyebrows."Yes." Changsun said smiling at me.Seeing him smile made me smile."So how what keeps you coming back every night?" I asked taking a seat at an empty table,he sat across from me."Well the coffee is pretty good here,and so are their sweets,but the main reason why I go here is their pretty singer who sings amazing covers." Changsun said.I blushed,"Flattery won't get you anywhere." I said.He looked at me cutely,"But it's not flattery,it's the truth." "Okay,Park Changsun,why are you really here talking to me?" I said getting to the point.

"Ever since I heard you sing,I sort of developed a crush on you." Changsun said,"So all I'm asking is for a date." I looked at him,a little surprised.A date?That doesn't sound bad.He was fairly good looking.But his smile was the most charming feature yet.I smiled,"Sure.Where?" I asked."Well,how about a dinner and nice walk through the park?" Changsun suggested."Sounds fun." I said."Meet me then at Indigo Restaurant at 7:30." Changsun said getting.I nodded."You won't regret this Taea." he said as he left.I felt the sudden rush of excitement engulf me.

I went home and I found Kelsey watching TV."Hey!How was work?" Kelsey said,"You're a little late in going home." "Oh,you know Park Changsun right?" I asked."Yeah,he's a cutie." Kelsey said,"Why?" "He asked me out." I said."Really?" Kelsey said,"What did you say?" "Yes." I said.Kelsey smiled."How are you on planning the wedding?" I asked.Jonghyun a few months before had proposed to Kelsey on her birthday."Procrastinating." Kelsey mumbled.I laughed,"Are you sleeping over tonight?" Kelsey nodded."Okay." I said and I went into my room.

Once I changed into my night clothes,I sat on the edge of my bed in silence.My eyes traveled to the drawer that was locked.I hadn't opened it  since I started working at the cafe and I was working there for a while.I took the eye and unlocked it.I pulled the envelope and opened it,pulling out the pcitures.I slowly looked at each one of them,tracing my fingers on Kiseop's face.I smiled reminiscing about the time spent together.When I had gone through all the pictures,I put it back in the envelope and into the drawer,locking it.I sighed as I was slowly falling into a restless slumber.

-Kiseop's POV-

Months had passed.All I could do was think about Taea.I still haven't gotten over her.Though I did what I promised myself,I got a steady job at a company but it wasn't high paying as other positions.Me& my friend Daniel walked around the mall.Just then I got a call from my friend Kim Kibum of XING.But he was now in group called U Kiss."Yoboseyo?" I said."Oh Kiseop,come to NH we need a new member for U Kiss,you should try out." I felt a little skeptical about it,"I don't know Kibum." "You did great on PKL's show." Kibum said."But that was just a scene." I said."Just try it out,besides it pays better than the job you have now." Kibum said.I sighed,"Okay."

Me and Daniel went to NH Media to find the 6 U Kiss members there and waiting.I actually had to try out,in the NH chose me they said that they would fit their next concept."Welcome to U Kiss." Kibum said.I sighed,I knew this was a fresh start.But at the midst of this my thoughts were on Taea,if I could see her right now,she would be happy about this.

 

Hello Everyone!

We finally reached Chapter 10!How amazing is that?(:

It actually took me a while to finish Chapter 8&9.Now I know that

only Kibum of U Kiss came in *dodges crap being thrown at me*

I was gonna say don't hurt meh!But too late.LOL jk.

But from now on ALL of them will be ^^'

There are lots of surprises in the Chapters to come!So Thank You Very Much!<33

and keep those comment coming!:DD more cmmnts mean more updates!(:

-Apple.<3