Chapter 42-Star Golden Bell&IKEA;

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

It had been months since the whole I was engaged with a mystery man thing.It actually gained me alot of popularity.I was on Star Golden Bell with Kevin and Kiseop when Jung Juri had asked me about it."Taea,let's see that wonderful ring on your finger." she said."Sure,why not?" I said confidently.The had the camera zoom on it."That's a very big rock Unnie." Sohyun said examining it with Hyuna.

"Are you going to tell us who's the guy?" Suk Jin asked.I shook my head,"He's a secret." "How long have you been with him now?" they asked."For a very long time." I said."Kiseop-sshi,Kevin-sshi,is Taea this mysterious?" Suk Jin said."At times.But she's a good person that's all that matters." Kevin said."How close are you you to U Kiss Taea?" Hyun Moo asked.

"I'm very close to them.They are my brothers and I love them to death." I said."So who is your ideal type except for your mystery man?" Juri asked."Well wouldn't you like to know." I ."I like her." Juri stated.I laughed and clapped my hands.

"Honestly,I don't have an ideal type,for you know it could be anybody." I answered."Well what about from here?" Jonghyun of SHINee asked."Are you wondering if you make my list Jonghyun-sshi?" I said.Jonghyun's face turned pink and I laughed,"I'm just kidding,well I can't say that the men here are ugly." "What about Joon?" Juri asked.I just laughed.

At the end of filming,we were backstage and I was listening to Kevin talk about Pops In Seoul.I opened a water bottle and began drinking it.When I got a text from Kiseop.

'Let's get lunch together? '

I texted him back accepting his his little request."Hey Kevin,I'm gonna head out now." I said grabbing my stuff,and saying good bye to everybody.Kiseop followed minutes after.I grabbed his hand an we began to walk along the streets.We had found a small cafe,we sat in one for corner window and we ordered something to eat."Kiseop,I think it's time for us to stop hiding our engagement." I said,"I want to make an announcement about it soon." "I feel the same way.I want people to know.I want them to know that you're the woman that I'm in love with." Kiseop said,"I'm tired of wearing this ring on my neck and not on my finger."

Kiseop undid the chain on his neck and took out the engagement ring that was the pair to mine.He slipped it on his finger and he grasped my hand."I also wanted you to have lunch with me because we have to discuss what were doing for our wedding.We haven't had time sine you're so busy." "Well what do you want?" I asked."Some place meaningful to us." Kiseop said.I had thought about for a while and had got the idea when our food had came."Kiseop,our special spot." I said."You wanna get married at the beach?" Kiseop said."Yes!It's perfect.We had our first kiss there." I said.

Kiseop smiled and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek."I'm loving that idea." he said,"This weekend let's shop for our colors.Did you have any colors in mind?" "I wanted my wedding dress to be yellow." I said,"But what about you?I feel like I'm controlling this whole thing." Kiseop shook his head,"As much as any color would suit you,the best is yellow." I had fed him some of my Spaghetti and he fed me some of his soup.

We decided to make our way down to the IKEA.We shoppedc for our silverware that was gonna be used at our wedding."What about this one?" I asked holding up a plate with pink flowers on it.Kiseop shook his head,"I'd like something simple." I nodded and tugged on his hand as we explored more silver down the isles.We thank god that there wasn't alot of people here today or else we would be caught.

After a few hours of looking at the silverware and furiously debating on what to get,we decided to come back and look at it another time.

 

I saw the 2nd version of the BranNewKiss Teaser!:D

OMO!It was only to seconds long and it moved so fast that I could only

see one glance of all the members faces D;

haha!also some others have been wondering who(s) is gonna be in my new fic(:

well I'll give you guys a hint,look to chapter 14 of L.L.L

and dont forget to cmmnt!cmmnt!cmmnt!:D

-apple.<3