Chapter 37-Happy Birthday Sunshine!

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

A week later I woke up to find vases for flowers and balloons in the living room."Wha~?" I said sleepily.My phone rang for a reminder.

 

"My Birthday!!!:D"

 

My eyes widened.I was so busy with training and writing songs that I almost forgot my own birthday."Good Morning Birthday Girl." Kiseop said appearing behind a counter of flowers.I felt a giant smile come on my face and I hugged Kiseop happily."Omo I'm 22.This isn't right." I laughed.Kiseop laughed and kissed me deeply."So who are the flowers from?" I asked."The ones that filled the coffee table are mine." Kiseop said,"The rest are from Soohyun,Kibum,Kevin,Eli,and Alexander."

He pointed to which one was who's."What about the balloons?" I asked."Dongho got those for you." Kiseop said.I read the cards attached to them.Most of them said 'Happy Birthday' but Dongho's made me laugh.'Happy Birthday Noona!You're favorite U Kiss member Dongho!<3' "He's is not your favorite U Kiss member!" Kiseop said reading the card over my shoulder.I laughed,"He's just being Dongho."

The doorbell rang.I opened it to find a cake and 2 bouquets of assorted flowers."Miss Park?" the delivery guy said."That's me." I said."Sign here." he asked.I signed,took the cake and flowers,and thanked him,the closed the door."Who are those from?" Kiseop said.I read the card,one was from Hongki and FT Island and the other was from Yonghwa and CN Blue.

 

'We hope your having a fantastic day Taea.Enjoy your birthday beautiful.'

 Hongki

 Jonghun

 JaeJin

 SeunHyun

 Minhwan

 

'Taea!We hope you're going to have a blast on your birthday!Don't stay home.Or we'll find you.'

Yonghwa:D

Jonghyun :P

Jungshin(:

Minhyuk

 

"I hate how you're popular with the boys." Kiseop said.I laughed,"Well I hate how you're popular with the girls." "Touche." he said.I got 3 missed calls from Kelsey,so I called her back."Aish!This just never gets old does it?" she said.I laughed,"I'm sorry,I was asleep." "Of course you were." Kelsey said,"Anyways Happy Birthday!!!" "Thank you Kels." I said."Is that donsaeng?Happy Birthday!!" Jonghyun said.I laughed,"Thanks hyung." "Hey!It's oppa." Jonghyun corrected."Nah,I like hyung." I said,"Better than Ahjussi." "I'm not an Ahjussi!" Jonghyun whined.

"We're coming there later,so expect us." Kelsey said."I can't wait!" I said excitedly,"I miss you guys!" "Well see you then donsaeng!" Jonghyun said,I hung up the phine and looked at Kiseop."So what made them come here?" I asked."What do you mean?" Kiseop said."C'mon Kiseop,you at lying as much as Soohyun.Now tell." I said.Kiseop sighed,"We're having dinner at Kamikaze.Me,you,the guys,Kelsey and Jonghyun." I smiled,"Good thing you told me so I can find what to wear." He sighed.

"Ah!Ah!Ah!" I said,"There will be no sighing on my birthday." Kiseop just smiled and captured me in his arms and kissed me.I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brushed my lips with the tip of his tongue."Kiseop," I said between his lips,"I have to pick out my stuff." "You can do that later." Kiseop said.


 

Later that night I got dressed and put hair into a high ponytail.Kiseop as always was ready in the living room.Kelsey and Jonghyun had told us that we were all just gonna meet up at the restaurant.

Retro Fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

(Haha!I didn't know which dress she should wear,so you guys pick for her!:D )

As we were in the car Kiseop held my hand and I caught him stealing glances at me here and there.I felt myself blush from his glances."You better keep your eyes on the road." I said teasingly.He laughed,"I'd rather look at you." "If you do,we'll die." I said."Then I'll I die with you." he said.I looked down bashfully smiling.We had arrived at Kamikaze,with the greeting of Jaeson."Well who's birthday is it this time?" Jaeson said."Mine." I said."Well c'mon in guys.I got the best seats in the house." Jaeson said leading us to one of tables on the second floor.

Well all sat down.Kiseop sitting on my left Kelsey on my right and Jonghyun next to her."OMO!Noona you've gotten so pregnant." Dongho said to Kelsey."I know Dongho." Kelsey said laughing."When are you due?" Soohyun asked.Kelsey took a breath,"Next month." "I can't believe I'm going to an Imo." I said."I can't believe were going to be parents." Jonghyun said."Well you better believe it." Kelsey snapped.We looked at her."Sorry." she said sheepishly.

"Man,pregnant people are scary." Eli said."What?" Kelsey said."N-Nothing." Eli stammered."Hey how are you guys doing?" a voice said from behind us."Mae?" I asked."Hey Unnie." she said,"Happy Birthday." Mae looked different.She still had that sweet face of hers but she had mature in stature."Thank you Mae." I said smiling,"How's it going?" "Well I'm now the host of this restaurant.Jaeson oppa but me up to the task." Mae said,"So do you guys know what you're ordering?"

We began ordering.I loved the atmosphere of this restaurant.It was more calmer,intricate,and spacey than Indigo,it was more like of a bistro.Speaking of Indigo,I wonder what happened to it and it's manager?Kiseop squeezed my hand,"You okay?" "Yeah,I'm great." I assured."Let's dig in guys!" Kibum said,when the food came."I think you guys are enjoying my birthday more than I am." I teased."It's not like that." Kevin said."Suree Kevin." I said."It's not!" Kevin insisted.I laughed,"I love how you try to get convincing." Kevin made this pouty face which made us all laugh.

"Save the maknae antics for the maknae."Kibum said.We enjoyed our meal,with the conversation that filled the air.It was hard to eat because you were so caught into the conversation and laughing.After finally finishing our food,we brought out the cake that we brought with us.They then began to sing Happy Birthday with Soohyun as the main vocal."Happy Birthday Taea!!!" they said.I clapped my hands.

"Now guys were not done just yet," Kiseop said getting up.I looked at him."Taea.." he started,"I met you over 2 years ago.I didn't intend to meet anyone that would open me to a new world.But I did and I'm glad." He pulled something out of his back pocket and got down on one knee,"Taea your the woman who inspired me to be the best and to never give up.You have made me one of the most happiest men alive and I want to the spend the rest of my life with you,Taea Sun Park will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal the engagement ring that lay hidden in it.I clasped my hands over my mouth.Tears welled in my eyes,"Yes!Yes!I will." I said.He put the ring on my finger and he got and I embraced him.Applause emitted from our part of the restaurant.I gave him a kiss on the lips as we sat back down to have the cake that Jonghyun sliced.

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked smiling."For a while now.I just needed a time to do it." Kiseop said kissing me on the cheek.We all finished up and paid for the bill.We were escorted out by Jaeson and Mae.We thanked them and all of us went our separate ways.

We had gotten back to the apartment and I was arranging the flowers since they were scattered all over the living room,the doorbell rang.I went to opened it see Mr. and Mrs.Park,our neighbors next door."Hello Taea-ah." Mrs.Park said."Hello Ahujumma,Ahjussi what brings you here?Would you like to come inside?" I said.They shook their head."We just came here to give you these." Mr.Park said."We heard it was your birthday so I baked you chocolate chip cookies." Mrs.Park said,"They're not much."

"No!These are just great!" I said accepting them,"Thank you so much.I love chocolate chip cookies." They smiled,"So did our daughter." "Well we'll be going Taea.Good night give our best to Kiseop." Mrs.Park said."I will thank you." I said closing the door."Who was that?" Kiseop asked."Mr. and Mrs.Park." I said,"They baked us chocolate chip cookies." "Let's have one." Kiseop said.We opened the jar and took one out for each of us.As I took a bite a sort of familiarity washed over me."Cream?" I said."What?" Kiseop said looking at me."She used cream." I said."How do you know?" he asked.I shrugged,"The way it tastes." I remembered something from my childhood,

 

 

My mom used to make chocolate chip cookies with cream...

 

 


 

engagement ring. Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Who loved this chapter?!If you did comment please!(:

anyone who hasnt taken that story poll,please take it!^^