Chapter 1-The Summer Trip

An Everlasting Love-(Lee Kiseop)-U Kiss

-Kiseop's POV-

 

I waited impatiently for the bus I was taking to Gang Won Do.They were having an Art Festival there and my mother insisted on me going.I remembered what she said a few days ago,"Kiseop you have to get out of the house!Why don't you go out somewhere with your friends?Or meet new people?Aigoo,I don't like you being cooped up in the house!" I really didn't want to go out.

But seeing my mom pleading me to,I did.My friends waited with me,seeing me before I left."Is this all you're taking?" Kibum asked me."Yeah." I replied simply,"I'm not staying there long." "You sure?You might see a cute girl over there." he said.I smiled lightly and shook my head.After 30 more minutes of waiting the bus came.I quickly grabbed my duffel bag,my camera case,and boarded the bus.I waved by to Kibum as the bus started moving forward.I sighed and leaned my head against the window.This was gonna be long trip,so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

-End POV-

That afternoon....

I woke up the afternoon light hitting my face.I yawned as I stretched.I got up from my bed to see that I had 5 messages on my phone.I pressed play to listen to them,"Taea!Taea!Wake up,it's Kelsey!Taea!C'mon wakey wakey." The next 4 were also from Kelsey."Taea.C'mon it's like 9:30 in the morning.Wake up!" "Taea damnit wake up it's 10:45.You're starting to scare me.Are you dead?C'mon wake up." "Taea!Wake up!Ugh,I got news.Pick up the damn phone it's 12:15 in the afternoon.Wake up!" I laughed,I didn't even hear the phone ring.I picked up the phone and dialed Kelsey's number."Finally!" she answered,"Did you take a giant sleeping pill or something?!God." I laughed,"So what's the news??" "The Art Festival is gonna be in town for a week." she said."How fun!" I said excited,"Are you going?" "I can't I'm going to be with Jonghyun(A/N:No people not any idol Jonghyun's just a simple regular made up character XD )for the week." Kelsey said."A week?" I questioned."Planning to stay for a week." Kelsey said."Mmmmhmm,that's what I thought." I said."Well go for me and see how it goes.If it was that  fun,make me feel bad that I missed out because I was with my boyfriend." she joked.

"Okay,where are you now?" i asked."Here,packing." she said.I sighed,"I have to get my guitar fixed,it's starting to sound a little off." "Do it today,you might have it back before the festival tomorrow." Kelsey said."Yeah,yeah." I said."Don't put it off.They're going to have a open mic,you might get a chance to sing." "Really?" I said getting more interested."That's right." Kelsey said,"I knew you'd like the news." "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" i questioned."Uhm I tired to tell you like 5 times,but you didn't answer your phone due to the fact that you were knocked out." she said.I laughed.

I finished the conversation with Kelsey and took a shower.I got dressed into a tank top,skinny jeans,and flip flops.I stepped outside out of my house to smell the salty air air that came from the not so far away beach.I messily put my hair into a ponytail and walked around the block."Mrs.Park!" I said waving to the middle aged woman who ran a grocery shop at the markets."Good Afternoon Taea." she said.Since I was 7 years old,I've lived by myself.

No parents,no siblings.I woke up one day to find my parents gone.Their room was empty leaving only the furniture and bed.I never knew where they went or why.They left their hard earned money with me,it was transferred into my bank account I found out years later.When I was growing up the whole town took care of me,my neighbors,my classmates,my parent's friends.I was grateful for their kindness and I did my best to return in every single day.I ended up taking my guitar to Mr.Choi.

"Taea,what can I do for you today?" he asked me.I handed him my guitar,"I think she needs a tune up."  He looked and studied it carefully.He nodded,"She does.But the earliest I can give it to you is the day after tomorrow." "Oh," I said nodding carefully."Were you planning to sing at the festival tomorrow?" Mr.Choi asked me.I nodded,"But that's okay,just give her to me when you can." He nodded.

I thanked Mr.Choi and left.I walked back home and decide to straighten things up.Then I went into my closet and picked something out to wear for the festival tomorrow.

 

Hey!What did you guys think about this first chapter?(:

Comments are appreciated!:DD

-apple.