Lotte World part 2

Heartbeat

A drink appeared infront of me. I looked up to see Sunggyu passing drinks to everyone else, cursing under his breath.

"Dammit, dongsaeng. I hate you." He grumbled to himself, and sat down.

"Komawo, oppa!" I said before taking a huge swig from the bottle.

"Is it good?" He asked. I nodded, and gave him a thumbs up. He cracked a smile.

"If you like it, then it's fine." He chuckled. Sungjong glared at him.

"What? Am I not good enough, hyung?" He huffed. Sunggyu refused to look at him. Myungsoo shook his head.

"They are both idiots." he rolled his eyes. I felt a weight on my shoulder, and bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling too much. Sungyeol's arm was draped across my back. I let my head fall gently onto his broad shoulder, and felt him tenderly kiss my head. Hoya smirked at Sungyeol. Dongwoo's phone vibrated.

"Oh. The grease and his girl are coming." Dongwoo wrinkled his nose, and a shadow fell over the table.

"What did you say?" Woohyun narrowed his eyes at Dongwoo, who shrunk back in his chair, nervously laughing. Woohyun beckoned for Dongwoo to get up from his chair. Dongwoo slowly got up, and ran over to Hoya. Woohyun pulled Sohee into the chair, and strode over to Dongwoo, and gave him noogies until Dongwoo pleaded for mercy.

"Noona, you chose a weird man." Sungjong whispered. Sohee burst into giggles, and hugged Sungjong.

"Right! How could I choose Woohyun when you are right here?" She cooed. Sunggyu got up.

"Ok. I cannot take this kind of skinship. Let's get back to the rides." He stormed out. Sohee winked at me, and we both chased after him, looping our arms around him. He squinted at us, but didn't shake us off.

"You know you like it, oppa!" Sohee giggled. He shrugged.

"It's alright," He mumbled. I turned, and motioned for the others to follow. We headed into a couples store. I let go of Sunggyu's arm, and walked over the aisles full of pink, cute figurines and everything came in a couple. I picked up a pair of bracelets, that were leather, and had a silver tag in the middle, a red heart engraved in the middle. I smiled at how cute and simple it was. As soon as I reluctantly put it down, someone reached down and took it. 

"This is..manly." Sungyeol smirked. I flushed. He shook the bracelets infront of my face, and went to the cashier. I chased after him.

"You don't have to get it!" I protested, but Sungyeol swiftly paid, and ripped open the bag. He slid out a bracelet, and opened his palm to me. I placed my wrist in his hand, and he wrapped the leather band around my wrist. The cool metal plate moved around my wrist as I turned my wrist around, admiring it. Sungyeol grabbed my hand, and I saw with delight that he had the other bracelet on. He kissed my forehead.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." He grinned, and raised our intertwined hands with the bracelets on. We roamed to another part of the store, where we found the rest of the gang, crowding over the animal  ears I noticed when I first went in. I slapped my hand over my mouth, and started laughing uncontrollably as I watched Sungjong try to jam a pair of tiger ears on Sunggyu, who fought back furiously. Dongwoo and Hoya were picking out their ears with dedication, asking each other which one was better. Myungsoo leaned against an aisle, watching them with mild amusement, and as usual, Woohyun and Sohee were in their own little world. Sohee placed panda ears on Woohyun, and he put his fists to his cheek, pouting. Sohee burst into giggles. Woohyun placed a matching headband on hers, and pointed to the small mirror. Sohee nodded, and Woohyun grabbed the headbands, and ran past us to the cashier. I casually walked to the ears, and grabbed a pair of white cat ears, and walked slowly towards Myungsoo. His gaze burned through mine as he dared me to try. I cocked my head to the side, pleading with him. finally, he rolled his eyes, and I jammed the ears onto his head, and stepped back to admire him. I held up two thumbs, and Sungjong finally succeeded in forcing Sunggyu into one. Sungjong pulled them both to the cashier.

Only Sungyeol and I were left. I tapped my finger on my chin, looking for the perfect ears. I picked up a pair of small antlers, with bells attached to the ends. I beckoned Sungyeol to come over, and lifted myself onto my tip toes. I gently tucked the hairband in, careful not to tousle his hair too much. I felt his breath on my cheek, and froze. My eyes moved from his hair to his face, and in my breath. We were inches apart. He didn't have to lean in far as he pressed his lips to mine. My insides melted as he gently nibbled my bottom, asking for entrance. My lips parted slightly, and his tongue slipped in. I felt like I was on fire, as his arms s around my waist, holding me up. Too soon, I had to take a breath. I took a couple of shaky breaths, trying to compose myself. Sungyeol leaned in further, so that his lips were at my ear.

"Hye Mi..you're my angel. I love you so much." He whispered. I turned and kissed his cheek.

"You're the angel. Not me."