Lotte world part 1

Heartbeat

I blinked at Sunggyu, whose jazz hands were still in place. I then looked up at Sungyeol, who smiled. A gasp flew from my lips.

"L-lotte world?" I struggled. Sungjong giddily jumped around, and Dongwoo was joining in. Myungsoo chuckled.

"Breathe, Hye Mi." He shook his head. I told myself to inhale, and exhale. Excxitement and guilt flooded me. I had never been to the amusement park, and Jin Gook hadn't either. As if sensing my thoughts, Hoya stepped towards me.

"Don't worry. We will all go again with Jin Gook when he gets better." He reassured in my ear. A smile played on my lips. 15 minutes later, I was dressed in jean shorts, and a cropped shirt that Sohee ed at me. 

"It's too warm for your sweaters and jeans." She said kindly. Blushing, I tried to cover more of my legs as I walked into the living room. Sungyeol's mouth gaped as soon as I entered the room. Woohyun whistled.

"You're a knockout, Hye Mi." He nodded in acknowledgement. Sungyeol shot him a look, and Woohyun shrugged.

"Chill out. I've already got my lady." Woohyun sent a dripping sweet smile towards Sohee, who wasn't paying attention. Her eyes sparkled as she took me in.

"I knew you would look wonderful. You need to let me fill your wardrobe." She said, almost hungry. Sunggyu snapped his fingers.

"Ok, if we are all done ogling at Hye Mi, can we please go?" He gently chided. Sungjong and Dongwoo were already leaping towards the door. I grabbed my purse, and let Sohee drag me out the door. 

 

Staring at the gates of Lottle world, I felt every worry slip out of my mind. I hungrily gazed at all the rides, listening to the peals of joy erupting from inside the gates. I felt Sunggyu's hand on my shoulder, propelling me forwards. Glancing back, I saw Woohyun and Sohee holding hands, Sohee pointing out rides, while Woohyun nodded and smiled. I giggled at how cute they were. Sunggyu stopped infront of the ticket counter, and gathered everyone together.

"Ok. Rule 1. Stick together. No one leaves the group behind." Sunggyu seemed to be staring at Sohee and Woohyun.

"Rule 2. You are paying for your own lunches." Sunggyu glared at Sungjong, who gaped at his hyung.

"But..hyuunnnggggg..you're SUPPOSED to buy lunch.." Sungjong whined, pouting. Sunggyu snapped his eyes shut. 

"I am not falling for that aeyo today, dongsaeng." Sunggyu turned, and strode to the counter, where he brought out 9 tickets. The moment we walked in, I felt Dongwoo drag me to the highest roller coaster. Then suddenly I was pulled away from Dongwoo. I looked up to see Sungyeol smirking at me.

"Did you forget..that you're mine?" He whispered, and clasped my hand. I looked at Dongwoo, who just laughed heartily. We ran over to the rollercoaster, and waved at the others to hurry up. I noticed Woohyun's face to be slightly pale.

"Oppa, are you alright?" I nudged him. Sohee looked at him, and giggled.

"Scared, are we?" She snickered. Woohyun's mouth thinned into a line, and shook his head. 

"You don't have to ride it if you don't want to." Hoya told Woohyun. Woohyun shook his head again, and exhaled.

"I'm ok..I can do this. Why go to an amusement park if I can't ride the rollercoasters?'" He tried comforting himself. Sohee shrugged, and held him arm tightly as her eyes sparkled at the loops on the ride. Soon, it was our turn. Giddily, Sungjong pulled Myungsoo into the seats. Sungyeol sat down first, and extended his hand so I wouldn't trip into the compartment. Next, Sohee dragged Woohyun behind us, and I noticed worriedly as his face turned more pale than before. Dongwoo and Hoya ran in together, leaving Sunggyu standing by himself. He reluctantly sat behind Dongwoo and Hoya. I heard Woohyun's strained breaths.

"Oppa, you don't have to do this. Don't make yourself sick." Sohee's worried voice said from behind me. I heard Woohyun struggling with himself.

"Please Oppa, just get off. I won't judge you." Sohee urged. Finally, Woohyun got up, and fled. Sunggyu whooped, and ran back up to sit beside Sohee. She waved at Woohyun, whose face was a mix of relief and humiliation. The attendant walked down the compartments, making sure every seat belt was tucked in place, and we were off. I felt my stomach flip as we moved up along the tracks. I watched in awe as Lotte World stood majestically around me. Then we tipped, and I felt myself screaming in joy and terror as we flew down. Sungyeol's hand creeped to mine, and that was how it stayed until we slowly came to a stop. My fingers fumbled with the seatbelt, and cool hands covered mine. Sungyeol bent over me as he gently unbuckled me, and gracefully hopped onto the platform, hand extended towards me. I grabbed it, and hauled myself up, my legs feeling like jelly. Sohee and Sunggyu roared with laughter. We found Woohyun sitting on a bench, sulking.

"Oh come on, oppa. Don't be upset." Sohee sat next to him, poking his cheek. Woohyun sghed.

"I'm so weak." He said, disgusted. Sohee smiled, and laid her head on his shoulder.

"How about..we go stroll around? No roller coasters." She offered. A smile lit up his face as he pulled Sohee up, and waved good bye as they headed to the couple stores. Sunggyu sputtered.

"YAH. I SAID NOT TO LEAVE THE GROUP!" He hollered after him. Sungyeol scoffed.

"Give it a break, Hyung. Come on, let's go." He led the way to the other rides, his hand never leaving mine. After 2 hours of screaming, laughing, and feeling the thrill of the drops from the roller coasters, my stomach rumbled deeply. I quickly slapped my palm against my stomach. Sungyeol burst out laughing.

"aww, is tummy feeling a bit empty?" He cooed to my stomach. Hoya guffawed and gave Sungyeol and high-five. Grumpily, I caught up to Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu, who were mechanically heading towards the food court. My stomach grumbled in response as I gazed at all the menus. Myungsoo stepped forward first, and ordered a burger and fries. I nudged him.

"Is that any good?" I asked, curious. Myungsoo snorted.

"If it wasn't good, why would I eat it?" He pushed my head back, and left. I pouted, and stepped towards Sunggyu. He pointed out things I should try, and I finally settled for a chicken sub plus chips. Myungsoo waved me over to an empty table, and I my lips staring at my burger. Once everyone settled down, I grabbed the sub, and took a huge experimental bite. My eyes widened as the wonderful taste exploded on my mouth. Sunggyu chuckled.

"Good, eh?" He winked. I nodded gleefully. I felt a bit of sauce on my chin, and reached for a tissue, but someone beat me to it. Hoya lightly patted my chin.

"Don't get too messy." He chided, and put the tissue down. I smiled, and continued eating.