I've had enough

Heartbeat

I plopped onto my bed, and closed my eyes. Immediately, all the days events flashed through my mind, and I blissfully smiled. Turning my head, I saw my desk, waiting for me. I strode over, and picked up my transcript. It was my life. All my experiences were documented in that transcript. I had molded each character to mirror a person in my life, and when Sungyeol appeared, my transcript had taken a new route. I flipped to a new page. Biting the edge of my pencil, I began to incorporate the day's adventures into the story. I wrote delicately, tracing the feelings of hope and innocent ignorance. When I had finished, I leaned back, and admired my work. Holding it to my chest, I wondered if I should show Sohee this transcript. Even with the short time we spent together, I felt sincerity in the way she had called me her best friend. I wanted to let her know me, and to be able to tell her my problems. I marched over to my school bag, and carefully tucked my transcipt between my textbooks. Falling back against my pillow, I fell into a soft sleep.

 

When I got to my locker, I suspiciously glanced around, listening for any signs of annoying Minki. I tried not to harbour hate towards Minki since Sohee had told me about the reason Minki was so wretched, but it was hard after the hell she had put me through. I relaxed when I reached my locker safely. I gathered everything, and left for class. I always felt better when I was in class with Sungyeol, but when I entered the class, Sungyeol was no where to be seen. Instead, Jiho was sitting his seat, smirking at me. I clenched my fists. I could take another seat, but the window was my favourite place to be. I decided not to let Jiho spoil my window seat, and walked over. I ignored him as I took everything out. Cursing under my breath, I realized I had forgotten my pencil case at my locker. Biting my lip, I glanced at the clock. There were 2 minutes left until the bell rang. I shot up, and raced to my locker, trying to make it back in time.

When I came back panting, I drew in a sharp breath-Jiho had my transcript. I couldn't breathe as he flipped through it dully, handling it with no care at all. I whirled forward, and tried to grab my treasure from Jiho. I guess it wasn't such a smart idea, because Jiho just gleefully held it out of my reach. I stared at my transcipt in his upraised hand, and jumped, trying to snatch it from him. He backed away, and I fell forward, bumping into him, causing us both to fall. His hands lowered, and I took the chance and snatched it from him. I closed my eyes in relief, but they snapped open when I realized I was lying on something soft. My jaw dropped when I saw that he was staring intently at me while I was sprawled ontop of him. I felt my insides burn, and I jumped up. Covering my face with my transcipt, I ran back to my seat, and put my head down on the table. I felt Jiho sink into the chair beside me. 

"For a kittycat, you have awful balance." Chuckled Jiho. I shut my eyes in embarrassment. I spent the rest of class with my arm propped up, shielding my face from Jiho. When the bell rang, I scrambled up and walked quickly to my locker. I slumped against it, closing my eyes. I heard something annoying, and slightly opened my eyes. Minki's face glowered infront of me, and I blinked, hoping she'd disappear. 

"Look at me, you slug." Minki hissed, and I sighed. I opened my eyes, and glared at her. I knew Sohee was there, but I couldn't look at her. Minki uncrossed her arms and flexed her muscles. I stared at her.

"You didn't listen to me. All i asked of you was to back off from Jiho oppa. Was that so hard?" She sneered in my face. I continued to look blankly at her. I had no intention of replying to her accusations. I tried to turn around to my locker. Minki slammed her palm beside my face.

"You are such a . I saw you today. How DARE you fall ontop of Jiho oppa? He doesn't even let ME hug him, but you just THREW yourself at him." Minki spat every word. My eyes widened. She had saw everything. My eyes glazed with anger. I did NOT throw myself at him. Before I could snap back at her, her eyes flickered to something in my locker. She reached in, and snatched it. My eyes widened in fear as she held my transcript in her dirty hands. *BABO. Why did you bring it here in the first place?!?* I averted my eyes and looked at Sohee. She was wringing her hands, and looked fearfully at Minki. I knew something bad was going to happen.

"What is this crap?" Minki sneered, harshly flipping through the pages. I couldn't take it anymore. I reached out, but Minki was faster. She stepped back, and her lips curled up evilly.

"Is this precious to you?" She threw it on the ground. When I tried to reach for it, Minki shoved me back. She reached into her backpack, and pulled out her water bottle. She uncapped it, still smirking at me.

"What would happen..if..I..ruined..it?" She drawled. I couldn't breathe. I clutched my head with pure dread. Just as Minki tipped her water bottle, she was thrown back. I blinked in shock as Sohee swiftly picked up my transcript, and pushed it in my hands. Her eyes never left Minki.

"What the hell!" Minki shrieked, throwing the bottle on the ground. Water sprayed everywhere. Minki advanced to Sohee, and I watched, frozen. My legs refused to move. When had I become so weak? Sohee pulled me behind her, and stared down Minki.

"I've had enough, Minki. You can't treat people this way." Sohee kept her voice level, but I saw fear in her eyes. I felt ashamed-Sohee was suffering because of me. Minki's eyes narrowed.

"I'm giving you a chance. Step away from this vile animal, and I'll forgive you." Minki snarled. I looked at Sohee. 

"I've made up my mind. I won't let you destory my best friend this way." Sohee stepped beside me, and hooked her arm around mine. Sohee gave Minki a burning gaze, and neatly placed my trancript in my locker. FInishing, Sohee walked away, tugging me with her. I quickly snapped back to see Minki's reaction, and Minki fixed me a murderous glare and stalked off.