A Beautiful Night "Wasted" PT.2

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days pass since that one night, Seulgi and the rest, Yeri and Joy noticed that their Unnie has been acting weird, Seulgi sees a chance to talk to Irene as she is sitting in the dining table, she sits right in front of Irene. Seulgi knows what the problem is as she noticed the signs.

 

Seulgi: Unnie, why do you keep lying to yourself?

 

Irene turns to Seulgi, confused.

 

Irene: What do you mean by that?

 

Irene looks at the orange juice in front of her and takes a sip, listening to Seulgi at the same time.

 

Seulgi: Well.. you go around the school saying that you hate Wendy when it isn't even true, it's like you are living a lie. Me, Joy and Yeri see how much you like her.. or well LOVE her.

 

Irene's eyes widen as she begins to cough, choking on the orange juice. She wipes as she turns to Seulgi.

 

Irene: HUH? WHY WOULD YOU GUYS-

 

That's when the realization hits her, flashbacks begin to play as the same warm, fuzzy feelings begin to tickle her heart. Irene sighs as she covers her face with her hands.

 

Irene: I do love her..

 

Irene pauses as Seulgi's eyes widen, not thinking Irene would confess the truth, then Irene continues.

 

Irene: But at the same time I can't be with her, we are meant to hate each other, it's just what's meant to be.

 

Irene uncovers her face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter