Flower Petals [PT. 2]

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

A ring can mean so many things, it means you are taken forever unless one of you falls out of love, that you will forever be happy with that person, it means you sold your heart and self to THE ONE, but in my situation, it's none of those. In my situation, I sold myself to make my father happy. In this business, my happiness doesn't matter, only his does.

 

Third Person's POV

 

Irene sighed as she is now walking up to hers and Jennie's shared apartment. She came 1 hour earlier than usual because her father told her to finish her work so she can spend time with her wife. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to because her father told her to, but in reality, it would be a lie if she said she didn't like Jennie, but her heart only belonged to one person- no, to one hamster. That is the one and only Wendy Son, after all these years she still thought of her, no matter what.

 

As Irene walked up to the door of her apartment, she unlocked the door and entered the apartment. As she said out loud,

 

 

 

Irene: Jennie, I'm home!

 

 

 

The apartment was awfully quiet, Irene is usually greeted with Jennie running up to her with a smile on her face, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek, but not this time. It was oddly disturbing her. Irene shrugged and kept walking into the apartment, until she started to hear noises coming from hers and Jennie's room. She was ready to fight whoever had tried to sneak in and rob the place as she got closer to the room, the noises started to become clearer and louder, she knew what they were. She cautiously opened the bedroom door and was not greeted by a robber, but 2 figures "dancing" on their Queen sized bed. It was Jennie and her best friend Jisoo. Irene's eyes widened as she cleared to get the two girls attention and it worked. Jennie and Jisoo had looked at Irene and quickly separated from each other. Irene stood there with a cold and unreadable expression, as Jennie began to speak.

 

 

 

Jennie: Look, Irene. It's not wha-

 

 

 

Jennie was cutted off by Irene. As Irene stared at her, saying;

 

 

 

Irene: Well, I see the two of you were having fun, now weren't you.

 

 

 

Jennie looked down in embarrassment. Irene knew she was going to cry and she was right.

 

 

 

Jisoo: Irene, I'm really so-

 

 

 

Irene: I don't need or want your apology "best friend"

 

 

 

Irene kept the same cold and unreadable expression on her face as Jisoo looked down in disappointment as well.

 

 

 

Irene: Well, it seems like now it's my time to leave.. Hope you two enjoy yourselves.

 

 

 

Irene was starting to leave as she turned around and began to walk, she was stopped by someone pulling her to turn her around and that was Jennie.

 

 

 

Jennie: Irene, please don't go..

 

 

 

As Irene stared at Jennie, Jennie was a crying mess. Irene shrugged at the sight, but kept the same cold expression.

 

 

 

Irene: There's no point for me to stay here any longer. You both have each other now.

 

 

 

Jennie: Please, Irene! I-I love you!

 

 

 

Jennie kept crying harder, she hugged Irene closely, and Irene kept feeling guilty, but she couldn't stay after what happened. As for Jisoo, she was shocked to hear those words come out of Jennie's mouth.

 

 

 

Jisoo: Wait, Jennie.. You told me you loved me too.. W-Were you lying?

 

 

 

Jisoo began to tear up as Jennie's eyes widened as she shook her head.

 

 

 

Jennie: N-No.. I l-love both of you..

 

 

 

Jennie looked at both Jisoo and Irene. Irene w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter