Lovely Night

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights in your eyes after all these years are still shining so brightly, my love.

 

I can't stop staring at you.

 

My eyes are drawn to the way your lips curl up into a beautiful smile.

 

Stunning. Is all that comes to my head when I see that smile pointed at me.

 

Irene: Hey baby, are you hungry?

 

I turn to you, nodding my head as I said.

 

Wendy: Yes, honey. Want me to cook us something?

 

I get up and you stop me, You shake your head as you get up and I look up to look at you.

 

Irene: I'll cook us something today, you cooked yesterday, so it's my turn

 

The excitement in your voice and face, the way you happily walked to the kitchen, my eyes always on you.

 

The way your favorite purple apron fits tightly around your body..

 

ing gorgeous, I'm lucky to always have this view everyday, you chose me out of all people.

 

I can't stop staring at you, and best of all, you looked at me with that shining smile that makes my heart race, every moment of the days that go by.

 

I'm so happy I was able to win your heart, I have everything when I'm with you.

 

I smile back at you, hoping you feel the same way I do, and I know you do.

 

I got up, walking towards you as you started cooking. My favorite, omelets. 

 

As you are busy cooking, I walk closer to you. Taking the chance to wrap my arms around your waist and place my chin on your shoulder. 

 

You jump a bit in shock but quickly feel the warmth and relax yourself in my grasp.

 

I'm so ing in love with you Bae Joohyun.

 

Finally after a few minutes, you turn of the stove.

 

I start to kiss your neck, slowly and teasingly. The reactions you give me are so tempting, I want all of you again and again.

 

The red tint on your cheeks.

 

The way the redness travels to your ears.

 

The way your breath slowly quickens.

 

The feeling of your heart rapidly beating.

 

And the best reactio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter