Preview to "The Escaped Princess"

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Servant: YOUR MAJESTY, THE PRINCESS ESCAPED! 

 

The king's eyes widened at the news, anger fills his whole mind, knowing his own daughter had escaped.

 

King: What do you mean my daughter escaped?!

 

Servant: She escaped the tower!

 

King: GO FIND HER, NOW! SHE MUST BE IN THE CASTLE!

 

PRINCESS (?) : Finally I escaped the tower, I hope father doesn't notice, but what do I do now? I've never been out until now..

 

Princess ??: W-Where do I go?!

 

As the princess stands behind a tree, hiding, confused and lost on what to do, she hears voices not so far, yelling.

 

Head Guard: GUARDS GO AROUND AND LOOK THROUGH EVERY SINGLE SPOT IN THIS AREA, DON'T YOU DARE MISS A ING SPOT OR ELSE BIG CONSEQUENCES WILL BE GRANTED TO THEE.

 

The guards stand in place and nod, while yelling. As for princess "??" she gulps and shakes slightly in fear of the guards hearing her loud and rapid heartbeats.

 

Guards: AYE, AYE, SIR!

 

The guards begin to run in search of princess "??" and the princess begins to run away in hope of not running into any guard, as she is running, she turns to look back to see if any guard is in sight, none are found and as she is looking back she sighs in relief and looks forward, until...

 

BANG!

 

She runs into something and falls, as she tried her best to focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter