Talent Show

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy: Finally, I'm done with the song

 

Wendy smiles as she looks up at the time.

 

Wendy: Oh , I should sleep, I need energy for tomorrow.

 

Wendy gets up and jumps on her bed, she takes out her phone and texts Seulgi.

 

Wendy - Hey Seul, I finished the song!!

 

Wendy places her phone down and sighs in relief, as she hears a ding coming from her phone, she picks it up and sees Seulgi replied back, she opens the message.

 

Seulgi - Omg Wan that's great! Now that you finished it, are you nervous for tomorrow? 

 

Wendy's eyes widened, nervousness overtaking her whole body completely forgot the talent show was tomorrow.

 

Wendy- Oh god I forgot the talent show was tomorrow, now I'm very nervous Seul!!! What if I mess up? What if I freeze?

 

Seulgi - Haha don't be nervous Wan you're gonna do great! You know you got this and you have a reason behind joining the talent show remember? You're amazing and I'll be there with you, all of us will be there by your side

 

Wendy smiles softly as she remembers the reason why she first joined the talent show.

 

Wendy - You're right Seul, I should get some rest tomorrow is a big day! Goodnight Seul and thank you for comforting me!

 

Seulgi - No problem Wan. You know I'm always here for you and goodnight

 

Wendy smiles as tomorrow may be a nerve-wracking day, she hopes it goes well.

 

______

 

(AN: They are in a all girls school)

 

Wendy was standing next to the curtain looking out at the crowd as her friend Seulgi runs up next to her.

 

Seulgi: Hey Wen!

 

Wendy jumps a bit in nervousness, she turns to find Seulgi with Joy and Yeri right behind Seulgi.

 

Joy: Yah! Kang Seulgi, you know I don't like running!

 

Seulgi smiles and kisses Joy on the cheek.

 

Seulgi: Sorry baby, I won't do it again.

 

Joy smiles, blushing a bit.

 

Joy: It-It's okay, I f-forgive you

 

Seulgi keeps kissing Joy on the cheek as Joy smiles, still blushing. Yeri fake gags at the couple next to her.

 

Yeri: Ew, get a room.

 

Wendy giggles at the scene in front of her. The trip turns to her as Yeri speaks up.

 

Yeri: Anyways, how are you feeling Unnie? You're up next

 

Wendy freezes in place, as nervousness takes over her body once again.

 

Wendy: I'm so nervous guys, I wanna run away!

 

Wendy tries to run away as the trio pull her back.

 

Joy: Unnie, you're gonna do fine! Yeri brought Irene-Unnie and she's sitting down in the front like you instructed us!

 

Joy and Yeri smirk as Wendy's eyes widen.

 

Wendy: FRONT ROW SEAT? NO NO I NEVER SAID THAT!

 

Seulgi looks away whistling a bit.

 

Wendy: Kang Seulgi.. I hate you

 

Seulgi chuckles as she makes a heart with her hands.

 

Seulgi: I love you too Wen and you're welcome

 

The trio talk within each other as they hear the crowd cheer, the announcer speaks.

 

Female Student: Are you all loving the performances so far?

 

The whole crowd of girls started cheering, after many performances later, it was finally Wendy's tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter