4 Years Without You

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics is Irene's thoughts.)

 

It's been 4 years since you've been gone, 4 years with you without you by my side, 4 years on my own. Well, not exactly alone. It's been 4 years for me and Yuna without you by our side.

 

I met my loving wife of 15 years named Wendy Son when we were kids. She was always weak and we became best friends so quickly, we really did click. 

 

She was the best thing to have happened to me, I couldn't really make out the feelings I had at that moment since I was young, but now knowing, I was so whipped for the hamster named Wendy Son. Gosh, I was seriously so whipped for you, I still am and always will be, I can promise that.

 

I remember our high school days, we were such a power, but crackhead duo, that is until our last year, I asked you to be mine. You cried and excitedly said yes, I remember crying with you. That was honestly the best moment ever. 

 

After years together, you ended up giving birth to our beautiful baby girl, Yuna. That's where our beautiful moment turned into your last moment, the moment you went to the sky and rested forever.

 

Irene stays seated in her office, thinking to herself as she snaps herself back to reality and sighs as she begins to work, being the CEO of the most famous clothing line. She was too busy to focus on anything else, even her own daughter, until she felt multiple tapes on her side. She finally turns and sees her 4 year old girl, Yuna.

 

Yuna: Hi, mommy! 

 

Irene: Hey, sweetie, I'm too busy right now, please come late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter