The Greasy Conversation

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan: You and I were meant to be!

 

Seungwan says loudly as she points and startles Joohyun, who is reading a book on the couch with her glasses on.

 

Joohyun: Gosh, what the hell are you on about? 

 

Seungwan smiles, watching the startled Joohyun. She walks over to Joohyun and sits next to her, taking her hand into hers and interlocks their fingers.

 

Seungwan: We are meant to be, Joohyun.

 

Joohyun: I—

 

Joohyun, being thrown aback from the greasy action, she blushes as she looks away from Seungwan.

 

Joohyun: Y-You stupid, we've been together for 15 years already and you're still saying all these greasy mushy things.

 

Seungwan watches Joohyun's ears tell her everything she needs to know, she giggles.

 

Seungwan: I remember the first time I ever told you those exact same words and did the exact same actions. I still got it, huh?

 

Seungwan smiles as Joohyun turns her head, glaring at her, but Joohyun sighs as she smiles softly, nodding her head.

 

Joohyun: Somehow, you still do. I regret it now.

 

Joohyun says and Seungwan laughs, shaking her head.

 

Seungwan: No you don't, I know damn well you love this annoying greasy wife of yours. I mean, come on, I won the cold heart everyone wanted to win over.

 

Seungwan points at Joohyun's heart and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter