Christmas Special

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN: Late Christmas special, I'm sorry everyone.]

 

Wendy's POV

 

Today is December 25th, It's Christmas Day! It's been 5 years since Wen and Rene have been born into this world. I honestly love them so much, but it feels like I have three children instead of two. Can you guess who the third child is? Yes, you're correct, the one and only Bae Joohyun, My wife. It's funny how childish she could be most of the time. I guess I have to accept the fact that I have three children. 2 four year olds and one 30 year old, Hehe. Other than that, Joohyun and the girls are excited to open the Christmas presents, while I was cooking the food and baking some Christmas sweets too. I know what you're thinking "WENDY + COOKING = POSSIBLE HOUSE FIRE HOUSE" since I was sorta not amazing at cooking during my time in Red Velvet, but I learned how to cook quickly especiallyfrom my mother, and here I am cooking now, so take that, HA! But seriously I'm going to finish cooking and baking now. 

 

An hour later

 

I finally finished cooking the food and making the sweets. I walked to the living room to find the decorations beautifully put. In front of me, I saw the most adorable and best view. There I saw my girls and wife playing around and smiling so widely, I couldn't help but take a photo of them playing happily, as I was taking pictures they finally noticed my presence. Wen and Rene ran up to me yelling "Mommy, help us!!" as Joohyun was chasing them pretending to be a monster. I giggled and picked them both up while running away from Joohyun, "I'll help you, my princesses. Don't worry, the ugly Mama monster won't get you!" I giggled as Joohyun stood there shocked and started chasing us. "How dare you call me ugly, I'm a beautiful monster, Now, I WILL get you!" Me and the girls screamed as we ran giggling and smiling, "Ahhh! Nooo!" A few minutes later, Joohyun finally caught us and attacked us with kisses on our faces. 

 

As the day went by it was amazing, me and Joohyun would be playing with Wen and Rene. We would tell them stories, sing, dance, and we ate and the girls loved it, but the best part was the moment that the girls and Joohyun were waiting for. That's right, opening the Christmas presents. After minutes later they finished opening their present and well, I had a surprise for them, a very special present. A new family member will be added into our family today, I'm really exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter