That One Night

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night I met you, I didn't think much of it, I hired you, not for romance but just for pleasure. That's all I needed, a night of no feelings involved.

 

You came over, we drank, had fun and that's when it continued.

 

You knew the conditions One night and especially NO feelings. That was it, nothing more and nothing less.

 

I carried you to my bedroom, I couldn't handle myself, but it looked like you were struggling more than me. Your body begged for me, especially those eyes of yours. We were drunk, stupidly drunk.

 

As I laid you onto the bed, you stared at me intensely, I found it very hot. The way you looked at me was magical.

 

I stared back at you with the same intensity. I kissed you very hungrily, no time to waste as our time is limited, just one night.

 

Traveling my hands slowly down your body, making you crage my hands to touch you as you let out small moans. The way your eyes shut as I start playing with your and kissing you softly on your neck, you grip my back, loving the sensation of what I'm doing.

 

You let out "P-Please, put your f-fingers in me" I smirk and reply with "You have to wait babygirl, I love the reactions you let out while I'm teasing you" You slightly frown in need, but I love it all.

 

I continue to play with your s as I kiss you hungrily, now moving my hands lower to your body as you move slightly, wanting me to hurriedly get to the destination of your sensitive spot, but I can't let you win. I won't let you win.

 

Our moans filling the air, our bodies moving with passion. The stares you give me,the concentration we both feel in each other, it's different? The way I couldn't help anymore, I needed to touch you, more and more.

 

When I finally reached my destination in your body, I touched it. Hearing your moans as you grip onto my back like a cat was amazingly hot. I loved it, you begged me again "Please.. insert your fingers, Daddy" I couldn't help but fall for it, I finally inserted two of my fingers, I looked at you as your eyes slightly rolled back, you enjoyed everything I did to you. I ed my fingers in and out of you, as your moans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter