A Wonderful Moment

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Joohyun is finally finishing up dinner, she places it on the table.

 

Joohyun: Honey, come eat, dinner's ready!

 

She says out loud as she has a wonderful smile spread on her face. 

 

Seungwan: Okay, love, I'll be right there! I'm in the living room, I'm still decorating the tree, but I'm almost done.

 

Seungwan responds with a smile on her face as well. As Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling In Love plays softly from the living room, the song Seungwan dedicated to Joohyun on their wedding.

 

Joohyun smiles hearing the song and then chuckles as she shakes her head. As she was about to go to the living room to check on the tree and Seungwan, she heard Seungwan say out loud.

 

Seungwan: NO WAIT— don't come to the living room yet, I wanna surprise you with how the tree looks!

 

Joohyun's eyes widened, she stopped in her tracks with a surprised look on her face as she was taken aback, she responded back.

 

Joohyun: I— How did you know I was going to the living room?

 

Joohyun hears Seungwan's chuckle, as she responds back. 

 

Seungwan: I heard the floor creak, that's how I knew.

 

Joohyun takes a moment of silence, Seungwan laughs and so does Joohyun. The house filled with only their laughter, happiness and pure love.

 

Joohyun: Alright, I'll wait then, but make it quick before the food goes cold.

 

As she says that, she carefully takes a seat on a chair by the dinner table. She pulls out her phone and scrolls through instagram, looking at the recent news around the world and in South Korea.

 

As she does so for a few minutes, she hears little pats coming her way, she puts her phone to the side and looks up, seeing Seungwan walking into where the dining room is located. Seungwan is smiling brightly at Joohyun.

 

Seungwan: Love, love, close your eyes!

 

Joohyun: Oh gosh, not again, you always do this Seungwan, but okay, I trust you.

 

Seungwan says excitedly, Joohyun nods as she giggles, closing her eyes as Seungwan says so. Seungwan helps Joohyun up as she covers her eyes with her hands for extra protection, Seungwan carefully guides Joohyun to the living room as she walks behind her.

 

As they arrive at the living room shortly, Seungwan continues to smile brightly as she jumps up slightly in excitement.

 

Seungwan: Alright on 3 you can look.

 

Joohyun sighs as she shakes her head again, smiling.

 

Joohyun: Alright, hurry up, the food will get cold, silly

 

Seungwan's eyes widened as she nodded.

 

Seungwan: Oh yeah, okay okay, well 1.… 2… 3… open them!

 

Seungwan removes her hands as she stands next to Joohyun, holding her by the waist, as Joohyun opens her eyes, she is hit by bright lights, her eyes sting slightly but once they adjust her eyes widened. She was in love with the way Seungwan decorated their living room, especially the tree.

 

Seungwan watches Joohyun's eyes widen in surprise, she did the absolute unexpected. She went all out just for this exact moment. Joohyun's eyes began to tear up, Seungwan noticed from the way the lights highlighted the tears, Seungwan began to remove the tears.

 

Seungwan: Do you like it, my love? I did this all for you. 

 

Joohyun nods slightly as she begins to cry. She turns to Seungwan, Joohyun goes in for a hug and Seungwan holds her gently.

 

Joohyun: I don't just like it, honey. I love it, I love it all, thank you so much.

 

Seungw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter