My Colored Black Heart

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gentle. 

 

Beauty. 

 

Caring. 

 

Loving. 

 

Precious. 

 

Happy.

 

Supportive.

 

And so much more.

 

So many words that could describe the perfection Son Seungwan is.

 

Falling in love with her was like falling for a fairytale prince. A person so rare, so unique.

 

She made me open my own eyes to the cruelty this world had to offer me, especially opened my eyes to the beauty it also had to offer.

 

She helped and guided me to a journey I never knew I could walk through, the journey of self love. 

 

She opened up a cold black heart and painted it with colors, such bright and warm colors.

 

Those brown eyes staring into mine as a flush of red takes my face triggering red.

 

Those soft and warm hands holding on my hands and body triggering orange.

 

A warmth I will always cherish and love.

 

That contagious smile on your face that is always shining bright like the sun triggering yellow.

 

A smile I will never get tired of seeing.

 

That one freezing night Seungwan found me, seeing those teary eyes triggering blue.

 

Tears I will never let you shed, and if you do, I'll be there to wipe them.

 

Those gorgeous lilac purple tulips she gifted me on our anniversary triggering purple.

 

The flowers you dedicated to me, the start of my love for purple was because of you. I will always fall in love with you at any given moment.

 

Every core moment I spent with Seungwan painted such a bright color in my black and empty heart.

 

She created an art inside me that I, myself, can't even understand. I hope to never understand, the mystery she gave me is one I will always be happy to continue solving.

 

And you know what?

 

Priest: Bae Joohyun, do you take Son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter