Fallin' In Love With You

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Bold & Italics are thoughts also if possible please listen to Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis Presley whilw reading for a better atmosphere of the chapter.)

 

 

______

 

I entered the room full of white walls, a tv playing your favorite movie, I walk towards you and place my hand on yours, cold. You've always had such a cold touch and I'm glad I can warm you up with my hands, you always said mine were warm, I smile at you.

 

How is that today of all days it isn't different? It has been 7 months already and jeez, it is very hard. I bet especially for you.

 

You know I love you so much, and I know realistically you can't hear this but somehow I always imagined our minds being connected as long as our hearts are connected, can you hear me? Can you feel what I'm feeling right now? I hope you can because this is all for you.

 

I just want to let you know you mean the world to me, I just wanted to let you know that without you I wouldn't of been the person I am today, I'm so happy because of you, I just wanted to let you know that you were always enough, you were my special person and you are amazing.

 

I wanted to let you know that you gave me years of happy memories.

 

I wanted to let you know that you did your best.

 

Good job baby, you did amazing in this run.

 

I wanted to let you know that you can rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter