Moonlight Night

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene makes her way to the grand black sparkling marble stairs, she stands in front of them, she holds onto the railing as she looks out the big window to the right.

 

Irene: What a lovely night it is today, a beautiful moonlight night for a celebration.

 

She makes her way slowly up the stairs as she holds the extra length of her dress up as the clicks of her heels surround the air around her. She begins to smile softly as she hums a little toon to herself, as she is almost reaching the top of the stairs, she looks at the person waiting for her at the top. 

 

As she reaches the top, the person waiting bows to her and holds out a crimson colored pillow towards Joohyun, a glove is placed on top of it.

 

Seungwan: My Lady, everything is set and ready for you in your room.

 

Joohyun smiles as she walks past Seungwan, her personal butler.

 

Joohyun: Then let's go, love. We can't wait much longer.

 

Joohyun walking in the front as Seungwan follows, they reach the dark room that is lit up by the shining moon from outside. Joohyun stands at the foot of the bed, waiting. Seungwan, standing in front of Joohyun, bows as she lifts the crimson colored pillow once again towards Joohyun. Joohyun takes the glove in one hand and puts it on her right hand, she looks towards the window and smiles.

 

Joohyun: What a beautiful night it is tonight, isn't it Seungwan?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter