I had to leave

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Our story, Our song. Irene's POV)

 

Irene's POV

 

I was laying in my bed, it's been years yet here I am still thinking about the day I lost you, the day I left you, my one true love, Son Wendy, I-I miss you...

 

It was 3 in the afternoon and I was on my bed using my phone and I was scrolling through the posts on Twitter. I stopped on one specific post and there I saw a familiar person, the person I missed the most. I clicked on the post hesitantly as it was captioned with the words " True love is the worst trap ever and this beautiful girl was a victim to fall in it " My heart was racing rapidly and I saw it was a video, I quickly grabbed my headphones, my heart wouldn't stop beating, It felt like as if I couldn't breathe anymore, my fast beating heart overtook the sounds of my own thoughts until finally I decided to press play. 

 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was you standing on stage, singing. Singing a song with such deep meaning. A song that spoke our memories, our whole story. Worst of all, all my regretful mistakes.. That angelic voice of yours was singing with so much sorrow and pain, I gave you those feelings, didn't I? I regret it, you don't know how much I do. I wish I could get you back, but it was too late. The pain was already done. I love your voice, I always loved to hear you sing when you showered, I felt like I was in heaven hearing your voice. I kept listening to the song you sang, I broke down in tears when I heard the exact same thing you said to me that one specific night "Go ahead and break my heart again." I broke down more and threw my phone against the wall. I cried because the memories of that night, I remember them so clearly. I hit you so hard, I regret it so ing much. You don't know how much I regretted hitting you, how much I regretted never answering you, how much I regretted leaving you to suffer alone all those nights and years..

 

My Love, My Wannie, I never cheated on you, I never would have dared to cheat on you, but I had to do it, I had to make you think I was. You thought I cheated on you with Seulgi, but I had to make you think I was so you can hate me and I could have a reason to leave you. Seulgi and Me? No, it was never like that between us, she was helping me, she was helping me with my problems.. 

 

I was diagnosed with IED, or Intermittent Explosive Disorder. I knew something was wrong with me and I had to find out. I always got angry with you, I always hurt you, and I regret it. I wanted to be next to you, by your side. I wanted to live together, adopt pets together, cuddle, kiss, start a family, all I wanted was you, but I knew with this Illness I couldn't do any of that, the results would always end the same, me hurting you physically some type of way, it would of never changed if I had stayed. I knew I had to leave you, it was for the best, especially for you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter