What I Want To Simply Say

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t think you’ll ever truly understand the rare times I tell you “I love you.” really mean. 

 

The type of love I truly want you to understand when I say those short yet meaningful words. Saying those three words are so simple to many, but to me? It feels like I’m taking a chug of acid and deteriorating my mouth. Those three words are simple to say to many, but when I say it— I say it with every year of my life.

 

When I say “I love you.” I really mean that I’ll go to the depths of the earth for you, I’d go through space in search of what you need. You want to sail to another planet, you want to explore the depths of the ocean, or just simply lay in the cool snow one morning? I got you, perfect. You don’t have to raise a finger, let me do all the work because you’ve already done and have been through enough.

 

I’ll take over, beautiful. You just sit there, relax and look like your perfect self. No need to stress yourself out anymore, you have me.

 

If this is the only lifetime I get to have with you, I want to show you how much adventures you can experience even with a short amount of time. Adventures don’t have to be the big explorations of the world, I want to show you the more meaningful ones. The adventures that include us growing our beautiful colorful garden, the relaxing movie and popcorn hang out on a Saturday night, the picnics during sunsets, sunrise or night times, the ones where I simply get to just say goodnight and you’ll be the last one I see or the good mornings I say and you’ll be the first one I wake up to.

 

That’s what my true adventures contain with you.

 

But don’t worry, we will explore the whole world together, hand in hand, we’ll see what else is out there.

 

I want you to know that even if we aren’t together forever, you’ll always be my best friend, 

my number one. 

 

I know that is a big and sad statement to make, but in reality time will only tell. That doesn’t mean I won’t fight for you, that doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter