A Broken Longing Heart

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold dark day and hard concrete is all I see as I walk. I don't dare to look up at the beautiful lights and night sky in front of me.

 

I know if I look up, I'll have to accept the fact you aren't here with me, I'm on my own.

 

A place we once called home together, a home we filled with our love… it's all gone now.

 

You're gone, My home.

 

Yet at the same time, I can't help but steal glances at the shining lights in front of me and the beautiful shining stars and moon.

 

 I miss you.

 

Joohyun carried a box into her and Seungwan's new apartment, she placed it down in their soon-to-be living room and she sighed in content as she looked up to find Seungwan looking around, lost in thought.

 

Joohyun walked up to her as she embraced her from behind, kissing her cheek, bringing Seungwan back to reality as she smiled.

 

Joohyun: Penny for your thoughts?

 

Seungwan giggled and nodded.

 

Seungwan: I just can't believe we are moving in together, I finally get to be with the love of my life.

 

Seungwan turned her head to Joohyun and smiled softly. They look at each other in awe.

 

Joohyun: I love you, Seungwan.

 

Seungwan: I love you too, Joohyun.

 

As I walk through this city, I can only look to my side hoping you'd show up with that bright smile as I hold your warm hands, but I'm always disappointed with the sight of nothing.

 

Everything is so painful to see, but I know I have to start accepting that this is now a place I can't call home, but a place I will be waiting for my home to come back to.

 

Seungwan enters the room she and Joohyun share, she brings in a tray of breakfast she made for Joohyun. She smiles as she watches her lover sleeping soundly.

 

She sets the tray on the nightstand and carefully makes her way to the bed. She gets on the bed, sitting up as she gently shakes Joohyun. Joohyun groans slightly.

 

Seungwan: Babe, Babe wake up.

 

Seungwan watches Joohyun shake her head. As Joohyun hugs Seungwan's waist and digs her head into Seungwan's side.

 

Joohyun: Five more minutes please.

 

Seungwan giggles and shakes her head, she watches Joohyun start to fall asleep again and she shakes Joohyun gently again.

 

Seungwan: No, Babe. You have to get up and look—

 

Seungwan grabs the breakfast tray on the nightstand and puts it on her lap, smiling.

 

Seungwan: —I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter