Gayness Runs In The Family

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri: Hey Momma, I need to talk to you, if that's okay?

 

Seungwan pauses as she prepares the table for her and her 17 year old daughter, Yeri. She places the last containers of food down and then she cleans her hands with a small towel as she nods.

 

Seungwan: Yes, Yeri. Absolutely. What is going on?

 

Yeri pulls out a chair and asks Seungwan to sit down. Seungwan nods as she thanks her, then watches Yeri pull a chair to sit in front of her mother, sitting down as she fidgets with her fingers. Seungwan begins to get concerned.

 

Seungwan: Hey, Yeri-ah. Is everything okay?

 

Seungwan says, concerned for her daughter, she watches Yeri continue to fidget with her fingers as she looks up at Seungwan, nodding her head.

 

Yeri: Y-Yes, momma. I'm— I'm just nervous to tell you, that's all.

 

Yeri continues to look down as Seungwan reaches to hold Yeri's hand. Finally, Yeri looks up at Seungwan and is greeted with that popular warm smile.

 

Seungwan: It's okay, Yeri. You know you can tell me everything. I'm your mother, whatever it is you need to tell me– I'm not going to love you any less.

 

Yeri's eyes widen as she tears up slightly, she nods and smiles softly. Her mother is right.

 

Yeri: Yes, Momma. Well um… I-I uh..

 

Seungwan nods and continues to smile as a sign for Yeri to take her time. Yeri closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, letting out a shaky breath after. Seungwan pats on Yeri's hands, gently. They lock eyes again.

 

Yeri: I-I'm gay and I-I have a girlfriend, it's Saeron.

 

Seungwan's eyes widened as she laughed right after and it took Yeri aback.

 

Yeri: W-Why are you laughing, momma?

 

Seungwan tears up from laughing and wipes her eyes with her free hand, she leans in to kiss her daughter's cheek and stares at her again.

 

Seungwan: Yeri-ah, I'm sorry for laughing, I know it must've been scary to tell me, but It's because I had known already.

 

Yeri's eyes widened in shock.

 

Yeri: Y-You did, but how? 

 

Yeri stumbles on her words slightly as Seungwan crosses her arms and looks at Yeri with one eyebrow raised.

 

Seungwan: You really think I wouldn't have seen the lovey-dovey things you and Saeron have done? Especially the way you two look at each other? It was very obvious, my daughter.

 

Seungwan watches her daughter's face become flushed with a tint of red from embarrassment. Seungwan gently pinches one of Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter