Keep Finding Love

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo: Hey Mom, how does it feel to be loved?

 

Irene smiles at her 17 year old daughter.

 

Irene: How does it feel to be loved you ask? Why do you ask? Do you have someone you love?

 

Jihyo blushes as she sits next to Irene, nodding. Irene giggles and pats Jihyo's head.

 

Irene: I'm sorry, I'm teasing you too much but let me tell you my sweet baby.

 

Irene thinks to herself for a bit as she looks up, tapping on her chin then looks at Jihyo.

 

Irene: Love is beautiful but scary, especially when you are ready to bloom that love out loud, you can't help but break at the thoughts of being rejected. It's a really scary place when you fall in love, which is why you have to choose carefully who you love. When I fell in love, it was very hard for me. I was broken, I was in pieces and I couldn't help but fall into a deep dark hole. When I fell in love with your father it was so toxic and I couldn't escape because I loved him too much, it was a love I couldn't escape. I was being abused, mentally and physically. I wanted you to grow up with a full family so I stayed because of you, you needed him and I was willing to risk myself for you, but in the end I couldn't even grant you that wish, I'm sorry Jihyo.

 

Irene looks at Jihyo and smiles sadly, Jihyo shakes her head and holds Irene's hand.

 

Jihyo: Don't apologize Momma, I know you've been through so much for me, you're a strong woman and I love you.

 

Irene smiles and tears up, she pulls Jihyo into a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter