10 Reasons: #2 Her Support/Encouragement

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one that supports your decisions and dream, is the one that will always stick by your side no matter the hardships.

 

 

 

#2 Her Support/Encouragement.

 

 

 

Bar Irene's support is the only support I'll ever need every day of the years to come.

 

 

 

She ALWAYS encouraged me to do my best. I remember the moment I told her my parents didn't accept my dream of becoming a Baker and Chef. Irene hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. 

 

 

 

She believed in me like no other did, I remember the exact words she told me while I cried, she said "Babe, it's okay. If they can't support or encourage you to follow your dreams, then I promise I'll be the one to support you and encourage you every step of the way, no matter what!" She made my heart light up and race at that moment. She made a fist and put it up in the air, it made me laugh but at the same time it gave me confidence and comfort.

 

 

 

I hugged her and thanked her for everything and she kept her promise all the way through.

 

 

 

The times I felt like giving up, the times I felt like crying, the times I felt useless, the times I felt so stupid, the times I just wanted to throw everything and just go back to what my parents wanted me to do, she was always there to comfort and give me confidence.

 

 

She ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter