Miles and Miles away [End]

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything, one day Seungwan bought Joohyun and herself bracelets that light up and they buzzed when the other touches their own bracelet. 

 

Right now, Seungwan is on her way to meet Joohyun as she is getting off the plane and entering the airport, Joohyun doesn't know of it at all and this whole scenario is a surprise for Johoyun.

 

Bzz… 

 

Bzz… 

 

Bzz…

 

Seungwan smiles as she looks down at her matching bracelet, lighting up and vibrating "You're thinking of me, huh?" She thinks to herself, she gets up and stretches her hands up as she lets out a content sigh, she hasn't texted Joohyun at all during the plane ride, they've been miles and miles away from each other for years now and what Joohyun didn't know was that those miles apart have now been shortened to only 45 minutes apart.

 

Seungwan flew to Korea and Joohyun knew nothing about it, she walks into the airport and looks around, her eyes wondering until they stop seeing a sign with her name "Son Seungwan" plastered on it and the one holding it is none other than her best friend, Kang Sooyoung. Seungwan smiled and waved her hand at Sooyoung.

 

Seungwan: Sooyoung!

 

Sooyoung looks at Seungwan's direction and her face lights up in excitement, she runs up to Seungwan as well and pulls her into a tight hug, a tight hug that took Seungwan's breath away.

 

Sooyoung: Unnie! Oh my gosh, you're actually here finally!

 

Seungwan, trying to gasp for air, tries to pull away but can't.

 

Seungwan: Y-You're ki-killing me, S-Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung quickly understands and immediately lets go of Seungwan as they both laugh.

 

Sooyoung: I'm sorry, Unnie. I just missed you a lot.

 

Seungwan nods and smiles.

 

Seungwan: It's okay, I missed you too, you joyful chick. How has everything been here?

 

Sooyoung thinks to herself and smiles after.

 

Sooyoung: It's been amazing, me and Seulgi are as happy as ever. Yeri is also chasing her dreams, you know how she loved to sing, she went through with it and is succeeding, but other than that nothing has changed, other than Soyeon turning one just a month ago. You know, she misses you and we can tell from whenever we called you, she always smiles and giggles, it's so adorable. I'm honestly jealous, it's like she has this little cute crush on you.

 

Seungwan's smile widened, she missed that little devil rascal too. She only ever saw her when she was just a little baby, but to find out she is all grown up now, Seungwan is very excited. 

 

Seungwan: I mean can you blame her? I'm cool and good looking.

 

Sooyoung playfully scuffs and pushes Seungwan gently making Seungwan laugh as well as Sooyoung. Her laugh is immediately cut off as she feels constant buzzing from her bracelet again "Oh gosh, Joohyun." Seungwan thinks to herself, Sooyoung lets out a laugh as she says.

 

Sooyoung: We should probably get going Seulgi is with Joohyun-Unnie and Seulgi is blasting my phone about Unnie being worried about you, she must be deeply worried because you never called or texted her this whole time, she probably thinks you're dead, or worse– off cheating somewhere.

 

Seungwan eyes widen in fear but she then chuckles as she scratches the back of her neck guiltily, knowing what she is doing is asking for a death wish basically, she gulps.

 

Seungwan: I-I don't even want t-to think about this— Lets j-just go now, I have an angry fiance to surprise.

 

Sooyoung chuckles, smiling and pats Seungwan's back as good luck.

 

Sooyoung: She will really love it, Unnie. You weren't even supposed to be here for another year, yet you left just for her, right?

 

Seungwan nods and smiles softly remembering Joohyun's face when she told her, she looked sad and it pained Seungwan, which is why she did everything she could to come earlier than expected. Seungwan looks at her repeatedly buzzing bracelet; "I'm here, my love. Just wait for me a bit more." She thinks to herself, ready to face her fiance.

 

_______

 

In the car ride, it was quiet between Sooyoung and Seungwan, Sooyoung let the quietness set in, she didn't say a word since she knew Seungwan was thinking about her fiance and she couldn't help but smile softly at Seungwan.

 

Seungwan after all, she had to be away for a long time, she had to finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter