One Lifetime Is All I Needed To Learn

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan: You know, crying for you is all I ever did.

 

Joohyun: I—

 

Seungwan: Shhhh. Don't utter a word, just listen to me.

 

Seungwan says as she faces her back towards Joohyun, looking out the moonlit window.

 

Joohyun watches Seungwan with a wave of fear, yet sorrow wash over her. Seungwan chuckles bitterly, she finally has to face the fact that this is it. She turns herself to face Joohyun, looking down. The moonlight glowing around her, the first time rapid heartbeats took over Joohyun's heart.

 

Seungwan: Crying for you all those nights and even now was the one mistake I learned to accept, but not letting you go all those times I should've is a mistake I will always regret because it wouldn't hurt as much as it does now. In this lifetime, it wasn't meant for us but…

 

Seungwan pauses and looks up to look at Joohyun, her dark yet emotionless tear filled eyes causing a wave of confusing emotions to take over Joohyun. Seungwan smiles slightly, feeling bitter.

 

Seungwan: …but honestly, I hope to never meet you and end up with you in any lifetime I live. I didn't deserve someone as horrible as you, Joohyun. You killed the person I was.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter