Mommy Does Know Daddy's Getting Hot

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun walked into the club, not just any club but a masked hideout club she always went to every friday night.

 

The first time she discovered this club, it was the best night of her life. The heat of a body on her, the way she knew how wrong it was excited her, the way she reeled in women— that first night was engraved into her mind and she couldn't help it at all but to continue to go back every Friday and that's where it all started.

 

Joohyun always told her beautiful wife Seungwan that she was staying late at work Friday nights, but did she really think Seungwan was that clueless? Did she really think that Seungwan wouldn't hear about all those rumors of her wife Joohyun going to the dirtiest place to get women dropped down on her and aroused while Seungwan waited at home for her?

 

Seungwan knew of it all and she knew– she was going to make her darling wife Joohyun pay.

 

Seungwan watched as the clock on the wall of their room turned to hit 10 PM exactly. She smirked softly, she knew right at that time Joohyun was already at the masked club from all the rumors she heard and info she was given. Seungwan started walking into their walk-in closet, slipping out of her clothes at the same time as she was left with only her laced undergarments on. She stared at the crimson red velvet dress she prepared just for this occasion, she slipped into it as she looked at herself in the mirror to the right.

 

She smiled looking at how tightly the dress fit on her body, how it outlined her figure, especially topping it off with the black red bottom heels, she loves how expensive and y she looked in it and she herself knows. Seungwan put on her black laced mask as she said to herself; "Well my dear Joohyun, let's play this little game of yours."

 

She makes her way out her room as she hears a ding coming from her phone, she picks it up and sees a "I'm here." text, everything has been planned for tonight and Seungwan can't wait to see her wife's reaction to it all unfold right in front of her.

 

Seungwan makes her way out the house and walks to the expensive looking car, she enters behind the passenger side and once she enters, she and the driver look at each other, the driver is none other than her best friend Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: Woah— I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Unnie, you look so ing hot right now.

 

Seungwan giggles as she lets out a content sigh.

 

Seungwan: Thank you, Sooyoung. I'm glad I look "so ing hot" I mean I have to if I want this plan to work, right? 

 

Sooyoung smiles and nods.

 

Sooyoung: Yes, for sure. It's just you've never dressed this way before, I swear to the gay gods above that Joohyun-Unnie really ed up with you cause gosh—

 

Seungwan cuts off Sooyoung as she sees the younger one eyeing her up and down.

 

Seungwan: Alright, Sooyoung. Let's go before you unclothe me with your eyes.

 

Sooyoung blinks her eyes and laughs, she looks forward and starts the car, before heading off she makes her and Seungwan laugh by saying;

 

Sooyoung: Too late, I already did.

 

Throughout the car ride, Seungwan thinks to herself how much all this could've been avoided if her wife was just loyal to her like they were supposed to be. She couldn't believe her own wife would do this, but you know what, why not add more fuel to the fire? That's exactly what she was going to do.

 

As Sooyoung and her were talking about the plan, Seungwan got a text from Yeri.

 

Yeri – She got here literally 5 minutes ago and already has 3 women on her, Joohyun-Unnie is so lucky, why can't I ever have that?

 

Seungwan frowns slightly as she bites her inner cheek reading the message as she texts Yeri back.

 

Seungwan – Well that's not good at all. Also stop envying the cheater Yeri, I swear I won't make you any more food.

 

Seungwan turns off her phone, but hears a quick ding, Yeri texted her back so quickly.

 

Yeri– I'M SORRY don't take your delicious food away from me— I won't envy anymore, but I can't help it :( Also, everything is set. I told Eunbi to reserve you a VIP booth close to Joohyun-Unnie, once you come in I'll guide you to the VIP section.

 

Seungwan smirks slightly as she tells Sooyoung that everything is set inside. Seungwan then texts Yeri back.

 

Seungwan - Well then, let this night begin. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

 

As she texted back, Sooyoung hit her with a difficult question.

 

Sooyoung: So Unnie… why are you doing this?

 

Seungwan looked up to make eye contact with Sooyoung from the rear view mirror, Seungwan's eyes widened at the sudden question, but she knew the answer immediately.

 

Seungwan: I hate that she is leading me on, Sooyoung. Yes, our situation wasn't the best at the start, but I know there's something more to it, she just won't give in to it and I'll make her see what she has been missing out on. 

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened as her face turned slightly disgusted after.

 

Sooyoung: Maybe that was a little too much information— I wish I never asked.

 

Sooyoung looks at her GPS and smiles.

 

Sooyoung: We are gonna be there soon, so be ready, Unnie. 

 

After a few more minutes, they finally arrived at the club, Sooyoung parked the car by the entrance.

 

Sooyoung slips in her full face mask, she gets out the car, fixing her suit and high ponytail, then she goes to Seungwan's car door and opens it. She watches as Seungwan fidgets with her hands and Sooyoung knows Seungwan is a bit nervous, but she knows Seungwan will go through it. Sooyoung places her hand on Seungwan's hands.

 

Sooyoung: You will be amazing, I mean look at you— you look amazing already.

 

Sooyoung says as she looks at Seungwan. Seungwan sends a reassuring smile to Sooyoung that she's ready. Sooyoung holds Seungwan's hand and opens the door wider for Seungwan to get out. As Seungwan gets out she can't help but feel so much better— much more confident, she's very ready now.

 

Seungwan: Let's do this.

 

Sooyoung nods as they start walking side by side, as the bouncers open the door for her, Seungwan walks in with ease. She sends a thankful nod to the bouncers,making even them want to crumble onto their knees from how gorgeous Seungwan looks.

 

As Sooyoung and Seungwan finally enter, they are hit with the smell of alcohol, heat and thrill. Seungwan looks around as she walks in, she makes heads turn her way just like the way she wanted. She feels someone take her right hand gently, she looks at the masked person, realizing it was Yeri.

 

Yeri: Hello, ma'am, welcome to ReVe Heart Club. You must be our important guest Son Seungwan.

 

Seungwan plays along and nods, Yeri winks and as she guides Seungwan and Sooyoung to their booth, front stage and 2 booths away from Joohyun, the perfect place for Joohyun to also spot her.

 

As they make their way, Seungwan feels the hungry stares on her, she feels powerful— the exact same thrill Joohyun felt when she first entered. Seungwan wanted to test something, she looks back and looks at a random woman in a suit, they make eye contact and Seungwan throws her a seductive smile. Seungwan watches the woman crumble, she sees the sharp breath the woman took in.

 

Seungwan couldn't help but think "Wow, that was kind of nice." As they are about to get there, they walk past Joohyun's booth, how does she know it's her wife? She'd recognize her anywhere and Yeri's small nudge confirmed it all. 

 

Seungwan tests her new skills again, she looks back and locks eyes with Joohyun. Seungwan looks her up and down then sends her a wink, oh how much eyes can tell a story. Seungwan watches as Joohyun takes a gulp, she knows Joohyun is enticed as she sits up to better position herself in her seat.

 

As they finally arrive at the VIP booth set up for Seungwan, Yeri guides Seungwan to sit d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter