Our Favorite Christmas

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A warm coffee by the fire, it's finally Christmas. Oh, how I love Christmas.

 

Guess what?

 

Our little miracle Son Chaeyoung finally came into this world on the 20th. 5 days before Christmas and luckily everything went so smoothly for Joohyun. I was so worried and I was glad to help her through the whole process. Oh god, I'm so glad to be a parent with the love of my life.

 

I look to my right and watch as Joohyun is holding our little girl. I watch the excitement yet tiredness in her eyes. Yet it all washes away with those little smiles of our baby girl. What a view.

 

We lock eyes and I smile at her, leaning as I hold out my hands as a sign that I could hold little Chaeyoung and she sighs a little bit in content. I take Chaeyoung into my arms and keep her close to me. Gosh, being a parent especially to be one close before Christmas? We couldn't ask for a better present in this world.

 

I stare at our little Chaeyoung and watch her sleep so soundly, "I will have to protect two gorgeous cuties in my life now and I'd gladly do it." I think to myself as I then turn to my gorgeous wife, smiling.

 

Seungwan: She is just as gorgeous and adorable as you, Joohyun.

 

I watch Joohyun's eyes widen while she is taking a sip of her warm coffee, a tint of red washing over her cheeks and I can see it even through this dimly lit room.

 

"How adorable." I think to myself as I watch my gorgeous wife, Joohyun, shyly shift in her seat.

 

Joohyun: I– I– No, sh-she looks adorable li-like you.

 

I watch as she turns away from me, I get up and carefully seat myself next to her. I kiss Chaeyoung on her adorable chubby cheek. I turn to Joohtun as she finally turns to me and I watch her red flushed face and sparkling love-filled eyes stare into my own. I watch her lean in carefully and take my lips into her own and I can't help but fall into those soft irresistible lips of hers. 

 

I'm on cloud nine.

 

She pulls away and then softly kisses our daughter's cheek and then mine. I couldn't help but slightly blush as well. My heart starts t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter