Be Happy

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics are flashbacks, bold & italics are thoughts.)

 

We are at your place, both of us suffocated with feelings, broken in our own ways.

 

To see you crying the way you are right now, it hurts my heart. This is all my fault, isn't it? What the am I doing?

 

I look at you with such desperation, yet you never looked my way once, but I don't blame you, I don't blame you..

 

You're broken right now, maybe I should jump in and take my chance?

 

Ha, as if..

 

I'm the past while her? She's the future.

 

As much as I hate to admit it, Park Chaeyoung is your future and I see it, you love her with all your heart, it's not a temporary love.

 

I can't see you hurting anymore because of me.

 

Irene reaches out her hand to Wendy, she grabs a hold of Wendy's face with her hands, she makes Wendy face her, She tears up.

 

Irene: I knew the pain I caused you and as much as I want to show you my love, my true love again, I can't. You won't have to suffer anymore because of me.

 

Irene places Wendy's forehead against hers as she closes her eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

 

Irene: Goodbye forever, my one true love. I love you.

 

Irene gets up to leave as Wendy watches her, she grabs her wrist and turns her around.

 

Wendy: Where ar-

 

Ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter