Our Forever Love

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was sitting on a chair by the counter, doing her work while Wendy was washing the dishes, humming a song, both of them minding their own business . That is until their 6 year old son Jin came up running to Irene with a question in mind.

 

 

Jin: Momma!

 

 

Irene: Yes, sweetie?

 

 

Jin: I have a question!

 

 

Irene: What is it?

 

 

Jin: How did you and Mommy meet?

 

 

Irene smiles and turns to Wendy, both of them smiling brightly as the flashbacks of them meeting and getting to know each other start coming back. Irene turns back to her son, picking him up and sitting him on her lap.

 

 

Irene: Well, it's a long story, but I'll shorten it just for you, okay?

 

 

Jin smiles and nods.

 

 

Jin: Okay, Momma!

 

 

Irene: Well, 15 years ago me and your Mommy met while we were in Middle school, me and your mommy hated each other just because of one thing, food.

 

 

(AN: Italics are the flashbacks and yes, Wendy and Irene are the same age uwu)

 

 

13 year old Joohyun was minding her own business, grabbing food during break time at school. She went up to the line and saw 2 left over items, Chicken or Pizza.

 

 

Obviously, she chose chicken because she wasn't craving Pizza at the moment. She picked it up only to find a hand grabbing on the item as well, turning her around. It was the one and only, Son Seungwan. "Hey, umm.. Can I have this? This is mine" Irene furrowed her eyebrows, first looking at the chicken and then looking at Wendy. "I'm sorry, but I actually wanted chicken today since I wasn't craving Pizza, so I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline you, Son." Wendy stood there in shock. "W-Well, too bad!" Wendy says as she tries taking the chicken, but fails to do so, Wendy glares at Irene. "Hand it over, Bunny!" Irene's eyes widened at the name. "Hey! Don't call me Bunny, I have a name!" Wendy sticks her tongue out, as they are still fighting over the chicken. "I don't care! Just give me the damn chicken!" Irene pulls on the container of chicken and is successful, she begins to run away. "I win! Haha! And also, Bae Joohyun. That's my name, Son!" She smirks at Wendy, running out of the cafeteria. Wendy stands there as anger builds up inside her as she begins to make fists, her knuckles turning white, yelling at the running Irene. "I will never forget this, Bae Irene. I will get you back!"

 

 

-Flashback ends-

 

 

Irene: Mommy hated me because she said I took her chicken, but I took it fair and square. 

 

 

Wendy's eyes widened at Irene's statement, Irene pouted and Wendy blushed as she hit Irene's arm.

 

 

Wendy: Yah! I love chicken and you took the last one!

 

 

Irene giggles and smiles. Irene looks back at Jin as he is giggling at his mothers actions.

 

 

Irene: Jin, we hated each other until one day I fell in love with your mother during that time.

 

 

-High school Flashbacks-

 

 

Irene was entering school, it was her 3rd year of high school, Junior year. Wendy is also in her 3rd year of high school, Junior year.

 

 

All their brawls, calling each other names like "Hamster and shortie" and "Bunny or Cold face"

 

 

Those times they've encountered each other and just ignored each other, everyone in the school knew they hated one another and couldn't be in the same place alone or else hell would break loose, the times they had almost fought but a teacher or the principal would break it off, but except, one this was off with one of them, or maybe both?

 

 

She was walking around minding her own business until she saw someone rushing with their head down as they bumped into her, the person raised her head and by surprise it was the girl who hated Irene, Son Seungwan.

 

 

But.. In this specific scenario in front of her it was Seungwan, but she was crying.

 

 

Irene's eyes widen as she looks at Wendy, Irene raises her hand to hold onto Wendy.

 

 

Irene: S-Son, are you oka-

 

 

Before she could do anything, Wendy had pushed away Irene's hand and covered her face again, pushing Irene's whole body slightly away from her and then running away. Irene turned to look at Wendy running away and felt her heart clench and all Irene thought at that moment was; 

 

 

"FOLLOW HER !"

 

 

And she did, she ran after Wendy, not caring if Wendy would hate her more than she does, not caring about the people she was bumping into, the only person she thought of was Irene and only her.

 

 

Finally, minutes later, she followed Wendy to the rooftop of the school and she found Wendt crying while seated on the bench, all alone and she couldn't bear the cries coming from Wendy. 

 

 

Irene slowly started approaching Wendy.

 

 

Irene: H-Hey, Son..

 

 

Wendy quickly lifted her head and looked at Irene, glaring at her and turned away, quickly wiping her tears away. Wendy then looked back at Irene, eyes puffy, with red eyes, and said in a cold tone.

 

 

Wendy: What do you want, Irene.

 

 

Irene shivered and held out her hand in front of Wendy. 

 

 

Irene: Take my hand.

 

 

Wendy looks at Irene, still glaring at her, but also confused and pushes Irene's hand away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter