Amazing and Loving Were Just A Cover

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics are Seungwan's thoughts, Italics and Bold are flashbacks, I hope you enjoy.)

 

Joohyun: WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I CAN'T TELL HER HOW I FEEL— I FEEL INSECURE, UNWORTHY, I FEEL LIKE A LOSER, SHE EVEN SAID IT HERSELF.

 

Seungwan looked at Joohyun, they were in the girl's bathroom. Seungwan's eyes widened at the sudden confession, her blood boiling.

 

Seungwan: Then she doesn't and never deserved you Joohyun! It's okay— I can help you, I know it still hurts you, but just know you are amazing and lovi-

 

Joohyun cuts Seungwan off, chuckling bitterly.

 

Joohyun: Whatever you say isn't gonna change anything, you always say the same thing over and over Seungwan. I— ugh, I'm done with this stupid conversation, Seungwan.

 

Joohyun walks out of the bathroom, not looking back, Seungwan taken aback at the sudden different side in Joohyun, as her jaw is tightening with despair.

 

Why is it that you never listen to me? Why is it always her? you, Jennie. How could you hurt Joohyun?

________________

 

After cooling off in the bathroom Seungwan was now seated down with Joohyun, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy. All of them watching the talents performing one after one.

 

Seungwan watching over Joohyun, knowing Joohyun is in pain brings pain to Seungwan too, they have been best friends since they were children. They were childhood friends, they were always together. Seungwan watches as Joohyun thinks to herself, not even paying attention to the performances going on.

 

What are you thinking about Joonie? Are you really that in love with her still after everything that happened with her?

 

______________

 

After an hour, each performance going after another, it was the end of the college talent show. Everyone watched as the announcer came up. 

 

Announcer: Well everyone, that's the end of the talent show, did you all enjoy it?

 

I listen as everyone shouts in excitement as me and you are the only one not shouting, we just stayed in our seats, you couldn't even look up anymore since you were so focused on thinking about another thing.

 

Announcer: I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed it! It was fun to watch all the different talents come up and perform! Well, we are at the en—

 

I got up and I couldn't help it, my body and thoughts clouded me, what am I gonna do?

 

Seungwan: WAIT! 

 

Everyone faces me, now nervousness is taking over me, even you took the time to face me. I make my way to the stage, so quickly, almost running basically.

 

Why am I relieved that you faced me?

 

I watch as the announcer looks at me in confusion.

 

Seungwan: I need to say something, something from the heart.

 

The announcer, still confused, nods and hands me the mic. I take it gladly, putting it up close to my mouth. I take one deep breath, letting all the nervousness wash away.

 

Seungwan: Hi everyone, I'm Seungwan from the music/directory department. I wanted to come up here to say something very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter