10 Reasons: #3 Her Touches/Holds

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics are Flashbacks, Normal is Seungwan talking, Bold and Italics are thoughts.)

 

Do you know when you love a person they shine so brightly in your eyes? Like especially when they touch you and you can't help but malfunction? 

 

That's how Joohyun's touch makes me feel, as if I'm on the brink of death, as if I'm meeting a goddess in person. Her touch shows me a lot about her and the way she feels.

 

They can be gentle touches, a harsh grab touch, a hit touch, a slight pass touch, a soft hold touch. Every single touch of hers makes me realize how much I've always craved Bae Joohyun's touch since the moment she captured my heart, scratch that, ever since I met her and got to know her. Not only does she control me, this woman has me WRAPPED around her finger like a ing puppet, that is — in the most respectful way.

 

All these touches she plants on me, they give me goosebumps, oh gosh especially in be— actually let's not get into that AHEM– Anyways, let me explain.

 

Her harsh grab. A harsh grab from Bae Joohyun symbolizes a lot, honestly it depends on the situation, it can mean that she is angered, annoyed, frustrated or uncomfortable. 

 

Funny story, there was this once I almost died, actually scratch that, when don't I almost die? I'm literally clueless, but anyways — my decided it would be a good idea to prank Joohyun, what was this prank you may ask? Well… it was me not talking or reacting to her for at least 4 hours, throughout this prank Joohyun tried to talk to me, but I said nothing, basically it was silence from my end, not a single word.

 

_______

 

8 AM

 

Joohyun: Hey Seungwannie, can you help me clean the dishes?

 

Seungwan looks at Joohyun and walks past her heading to the sink, she turns on the water and begins to wash the dishes. As she does, Joohyun stood there a bit confused but shrugged it off as maybe a bad start to Seungwan's morning. She stands next to Seungwan, both of them in complete silence. Joohyun not wanting to bother Seungwan and Seungwan not wanting to burst out laughing.

 

Oh god was this only the beginning of Seungwan's stupid and regretful prank.

 

_______

 

11:22 AM

 

Joohyun realized how silent Seungwan had been. She's been trying to talk to her all day, but nothing has been returned from Seungwan, Seungwan simply only looks at her and that's about it, nothing more and nothing less. Right now Joohyun takes the time to talk to Seungwan once again and Seungwan is sitting on the couch watching a movie.

 

Joohyun sits next to her and begins to speak.

 

Joohyun: Seungwan, are you okay? You haven't been talking to me at all this morning.

 

There it is, the expected "look, stare for a second and look away" reaction Joohyun expected. Joohyun furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance, she hated the way Seungwan was acting at this moment.

 

Joohyun: Seungwan "Wendy" Son, what is going on? You better not give me the same reaction or else.

 

Seungwan slightly shivers at the sudden cold and annoyed tone Joohyun gave her, she contemplates on whether to continue her prank or not, she takes the chance and continues. (Basically, she is ready to dig her own grave, oh poor Seungwan.)

 

Seungwan looks at Joohyun, she parts her lips making it seem like she will say something, but says nothing, she stares at Joohyun and then looks at the tv once again. Joohyun's eyes widened at the repeated reaction, usually her "Or else" work, but this time it didn't, she gets up and walks away, but pauses by the end of the couch and says in a stern voice before leaving Seungwan alone on the couch.

 

Joohyun: I don't know what's going on with you Seungwan, but I don't like it one bit, I will be going to the room whenever you are ready to talk. This hurts me Seungwannie, did I do something wrong?

 

Joohyun waits for a reaction and her eyes widen as she only gets a straight faced Seungwan with only a thumbs up and then her turning back to the tv, Joohyun feels a pain strike her heart, she's hurt. She begins to walk away, quickly heading to the room and on the other hand, Seungwan watches as the pain overcomes Joohyun's eyes, she knows damn well she didn't think this through, she hurt Joohyun and for real this time.

 

"Oh , I totally messed up."

 

Seungwan gets up and quickly makes her way to the bedroom, she stops in front of their bedroom door and hears soft sniffles coming from the inside of the room, she feels her heart break as she curses at herself.

 

"You ing Seungwan, look what you did to your Joohyun"

 

Seungwan grabs a hold of the door knob and turns it, opening the door of their room slowly, she enters quietly as she sees a Joohyun sitting on the side of the bed, Joohyun's back facing Seungwan as she enters the room, she continues to hear sniffles coming from Joohyun.

 

She walks up to Joohyun with a hurt heart as she is the reason Joohyun is like this, she places her hand gently on Joohyun's shoulder and softly says.

 

Seungwan: Joohyun? 

 

She receives not a single reaction from Joohyun and Seungwan sighs softly as she her lips in nervousness, she stands then kneels in front of Joohyun.

 

Seungwan: Joohyun, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you… please don't cry, I was trying to prank you by not talking to you for 4 hours, but my intention was only to annoy you, not make you cry.

 

Seungwan receives not a single sign from Joohyun, she is still looking down with her hands on her face, still sniffling.

 

Seungwan: Please Joohyun, please don't cry, I'm so sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for hurting you, I swear I'll do anything you want, I'll take you anywhere you want, buy you anything you want and hell, even do anything you ask of me, but please look at me.

 

Seungwan still receives nothing, just complete silence from Joohyun, she feels horrible, she doesn't know what to do, she just stays in place with a heavy heart. She did the worst thing she could do and that was to hurt the love of her life. She continues to look at Joohyun and continues to hear the sniffles coming from her.

 

Seungwan: Please Joohyun, look at me, I'm sorry I hurt you, please it hurts me a lot to know you're hurting this much, pleas—

 

Just then Joohyun cuts her off and looks up at her with a stern cold look.

 

Joohyun: Doesn't feel good does it? To be ignored and left in silence.

 

Seungwan swallows hard, the feeling of guilt, as she hears and looks at her lover's cold expression and voice. Joohyun burst out laughing at Seungwan's scared expression as Seungwan looked at her confused.

 

Joohyun: Seungwannie, I knew it was a prank from the beginning.

 

Seungwan's eyes widened, more confused on how Joohyun knew, she falls back as her hits the floor.

 

Seungwan: H-How?!

 

Joohyun continues to giggle as she watches Seungwan fall.

 

Joohyun: You talk to yourself, sometimes you say your thoughts out loud without realizing.

 

Seungwan blushes slightly hearing Joohyun's confession, she facepalms herself as Joohyun chuckles, Seungwan follows along and chuckles as well.

 

Seungwan: I really am an idiot.

 

Seungwan looks up to see Joohyun looking back at her, nodding in agreement.

 

Joohyun: You really are and sadly, you're my idiot.

 

Seungwan is taken aback at the sudden insult, she pouts.

 

Seungwan: Hey! You're so mean to me.

 

Joohyun giggles and smiles, shaking her head.

 

Joohyun: I'm only being honest, you can't expect me to lie, that's bad.

 

Seungwan then laughs at Joohyun's cute scrunch expression, she continues to laugh until she suddenly feels a tight grip on her right shoulder and a kneeled serious looking Joohyun in front of her now, she gulps once again and gets nervous.

 

Joohyun: But if you ever try and prank me the way you did today and I find out, I will show you no mercy and you'll regret it with your life, you hear me Son Seungwan.

 

Her full legal name, that's what scared Seungwan into nodding quickly, she got goosebumps.

 

Seungwan: Yes, baby, I will never do it again, I-I promise.

 

_______

 

I, for sure, learned to never mess with Joohyun again, very much a lesson learned on my part, she's literally the devil in disguise, I swear if anyone was in my position they would immediately regret it just like I did.

 

Anyways, moving on —

 

 

A hit touch. This is her specialty, the one you'll most see from her. This hit touch of hers comes out mostly when she laughs, you know when you laugh so hard that you can't help but hit something? That's what that touch is, even if it is painful at times, it's so worth it to see that smile formed with that beautiful laugh of hers. I remember the first time she showed me that laugh of hers, it's as if it happened yesterday.

 

_______

 

It was one exhausting morning for Seungwan, not only did she have to drag herself to her university classes, but she looked DEAD, basically a corpse walking, or maybe a zombie? Whatever it was, she did not look good and her friends knew.

 

Seulgi: God, you look awful, Wannie.

 

Seungwan, annoyed, shoots a death glare at Seulgi. Seulgi shoots her hands up in defeat, Seungwan knows she looks bad, but she doesn't want to be reminded of the horrible study night she had.

 

Seungwan: Wow, thank you for the reminder and the confidence boost, Seul. I know I look like , you don't have to remind me, I had a horrible study cram night.

 

Seulgi shakes her head, laughing as she sighs and places her hand on Seungwan's shoulder.

 

Seulgi: Hey, I have to be honest with you or else who would? I mean I'm sorry but gos—

 

Seulgi gets cut off as an arm wraps around her shoulder, it's her girlfriend Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: Wendy-Unnie, what happened to you? You look so scary today.

 

Seulgi's eyes widen as both Sooyoung and Seulgi hold in their laugh, Seungwan groans in annoyance, shooting both of them a death glare now. Sooyoung nudges Seulgi to stop, both of them clearing their throat.

 

Seungwan: You guys are a pain in the , I swear.

 

Sooyoung: Oh stop it, you love us, but I'm sorry unnie, you just look funny, so what happened? Another study cram?

 

Seungwan sighs, nodding as she yawns right after. Not having much energy for the day, but she'll have to try her best to stay awake for her exams.

 

Seungwan: Why is school even a thing? Whoever invented school can kiss my .

 

Seungwan says as she looks down and kicks a rock, she continues to look down, irritated. Sooyoung and Seulgi burst out laughing at Seungwan's annoyance, they can't help but love the annoyed hamster friend in front of them. They both pat her head in union as someone walks in behind Seungwan after hearing Seungwan's remarks.

 

Yeri: Would that just be a pleasure to kiss your and not a threat?

 

Seungwan quickly jumps up, she got scared at the sudden intrusion from Yeri, she swears she could've gotten a heart attack, Seungwan looks to Yeri and Yeri jumps up slightly, getting shocked from Seungwan's tired and sleepless face. Yeri continues to stare as Seungwan looks back at her, as Yeri opens to say.

 

Yeri: I- Unnie, you look so horri–

 

Before she could finish, Seungwan shuts her up.

 

Seungwan: Don't you dare finish that sentence, Kim Yeri. You know what, you are all a pain in the .

 

She quickly states as she brushes past the trio as she hears the couple laughing and a confused Yeri asking the duo "What did I do?" Seungwan continues to walk, not paying attention to her surroundings as she only wants to sleep, she hears the couple in the back.

 

Seulgi: Wannie, watch out!

 

Sooyoung: Unnie look up!

 

Yeri: She's done for.

 

Before Seungwan can react, she slams against a pole, she falls to the ground with a pain on her head as she hears the trio behind her laugh out loud. She rubs her forehead as she turns back to glare at the trio as they look away making a whistle face pretending they saw nothing, as Seungwan was gathering her things she hears someone coming towards her.

 

Joohyun: "Hey, are you okay?"

 

Seungwan nods as she answers.

 

Seungwan: Yes, I'm okay.

 

To her surprise, it is the one and only Joohyun, the queen of her school, Seungwan panics, forgetting the need of sleep she wants, she looks back to the trio behind her in desperation of help, the trio turn away, Seungwan sees them smirking before they turn and she curses them out in her head, she looks back to Joohyun who has her hand out, smiling softly.

 

Joohyun: You took quite a hit there, are you sure you're okay?

 

Seungwan successfully gathers everything and nods as she takes Joohyun's hand, Joohyun pulls Seungwan up, Seungwan still in a slight state of shock.

 

Joohyun: Hello? Seungwan?

 

Seungwan snaps back to reality hearing her name come out of Joohyun's mouth, still not believing Joohyun, the one she has liked ever since high school is right in front of her, they've only met a couple times because of mutual friends but never like this and it's killing Seungwan.

 

Seungwan: O-Oh um, yes! I-I'm fine, thank you for your help!

 

Seungwan, a nervous wreck now, smiles shyly at Joohyun as she scratches the nape of her neck. Seungwan brushes the back of her pants as she looks back at Joohyun, she is presented with a staring Joohyun.

 

Joohyun: You should probably go to the nurse.

 

Seungwan looks at her confused, she tilts her head slightly as she looks at Joohyun.

 

Seungwan: Wh– Why?

 

Joohyun smiles as she points at Seungwan's forehead.

 

Joohyun: It seems like you're gonna grow a little friend on your forehead.

 

Seungwan panics and takes out her phone scrolling to her camera and opens the app and Joohyun's right, she is going to have a bump on her forehead, Seungwan looks at Joohyun and says.

 

Seungwan: Well– I guess today is my lucky day, I needed my third eye open for my exams today.

 

They stare at each other for a while and then Joohyun bursts out laughing, she gently hits Seungwan's shoulder, making her move to the side a bit, it surprises Seungwan, the sensation of where Joohyjn hit her still lingers as she watches her crush laugh in front of her and better yet, her being the reason of it makes it ten times better.

 

"She touched me.. Bae Joohyun touched me and is laughing because of me, oh gosh, today is my lucky day" Seungwan thinks to herself as she laughs as well at her own joke.

 

After a minute, Joohyun is the first to calm down and Seungwan calms down right after, Joohyun keeps a smile on her face as she locks eyes with Seungwan.

 

Joohyun: You're really funny, Seungwan. 

 

Seungwan: Ah– thank you, I appreciate it, at least someone thinks I'm funny. 

 

Joohyun giggles and there's a moment of silence as they look at each other and soft smiles planted on their faces, it's a comforting silence, that's for sure.

 

Joohyun: Well, I guess this is goodbye? I have to get to class and I assume you do as well.

 

Seungwan nods as she sends a soft smile to Joohyun. 

 

Seungwan: Yes, you're right, goodbye Unnie.

 

Joohyun nods as she walks into the school as Seungwan watches her, she watches as Joohyun pauses and looks back.

 

Joohyun: Actually, I don't want to say goodbye. I think more like see you later is fitting, so let me rephrase what I said. See you later, Seungwan.

 

Seungwan's eyes widened at the sudden confession coming from THE Joohyun Bae, she took no time to say it back.

 

Seungwan: I– well– See you later, Unnie.

 

Joohyun nods and waved, Seungwan waving back as she watches Joohyun slowly disappear from her view, she proceeds to place her hand on where Joohyun had hit her, this is for sure an engraved memory she will always cherish.

 

Not to mention, the trio behind her are still watching her as they whisper amongst themselves.

 

Yeri: She is totally whipped for Joohyun-Unnie.

 

Seulgi and Sooyoung nod in agreement as Sooyoung faces Yeri and says.

 

Sooyoung: So when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter