Our Fairytale Story

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning, Wendy was in the kitchen, cooking and Irene was at the dining table preparing the table for her, Wendy, Joy, Seulgi and Yeri.

 

Irene and Wendy were talking since the trio are still asleep.

 

Wendy: We should wake them up, shouldn't we?

 

Irene smiles and nods.

 

Irene: Yes we should or else they'll get more grumpy

 

Wendy giggles as she nods. Irene freezes in place as she looks at Wendy, she thinks to herself.

 

Irene's thoughts: Wow, has she always looked that..

 

Irene's thoughts were interrupted by Wendy talking. Irene slightly shakes her head as Wendy goes back to cooking.

 

Wendy: You're not wrong but he Unnie, you wanna watch a movie tonight since the kids aren't here?

 

Irene: The- The kids?? OH, you mean Seulgi, Joy and Yeri?

 

Wendy nods, still smiling as she turns off the stove, she places the pancakes in a container and closes the container with a clean cloth, she brings it to the table.

 

Wendy: Yes unnie, I mean them. So do you wanna watch a movie with me tonight?

 

Irene smiles as she nods.

 

Irene: Yes Wendy, I would love to.

 

Wendy smiles.

 

Wendy: Okay, great! Well, I'm gonna go wake up the trio before the pancakes get cold.

 

Wendy runs to the rooms to wake up the trio. Irene stays put by the dining table, she places her hand on her chest feeling her heart beating quickly.

 

Irene's thoughts: Why is my heart beating quickly? Maybe I'm sick? But it can't be, it happens only around Wendy? I don't know..

 

Irene hears everyone coming to the dining table, she looks at the trio as Wendy is behind them, all three of them say.

 

Seulgi: Good morning Unnie

 

Joy: Good morning Unnie

 

Yeri: Good morning Unnie

 

Irene smiles as she sees Wendy put a thumbs up.

 

Irene: Good morning you three, did you all sleep well?

 

All three of them nod as they sit in their respective areas, they chat about how they will each spend their day. The trio will be visiting their family for 2 days. Wendy explains how she and Irene will be watching a movie later tonight, the trio looks at both of them, Yeri looks at Wendy and smirks. Wendy blushes a bit and Irene's heart quickens at Wendy's reaction.

 

As time goes on, they finish eating and the trio get ready to leave for their families homes. Irene and Wendy wave at them and they all say their goodbyes. Now only Irene and Wendy remain in the dorm, Wendy looks at Irene and says.

 

Wendy: Unnie, I'm going out to the grocery shop, do you wanna come with me?

 

Irene is taken back at the invitation, Irene nods and slightly stutters.

 

Irene: Y-Yeah, I can go.

 

Irene's thoughts: Why did I stutter?!

 

Wendy nods as she starts getting ready and Irene watches her for a bit, as Wendy has a hat, jacket, boots and some mittens to stay warm.

 

Irene's thoughts: Adorable..

 

Wendy: Are you not gonna get ready Unnie?

 

Irene comes back to reality again.

 

Irene: Oh yeah, I am! I'm sorry

 

Wendy giggles and shakes her head.

 

Wendy: No no, don't apologize Unnie. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter