My Words To You

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That smile you gave me, just that one smile is all I needed to know that I will love you for the rest of my life.

 

That smile gave me the strength to continue with my life, to want to grow old, grey and wrinkly.

 

How is it possible for one person to turn a whole life right side up? 

 

You showed me the beauty of the world, you gave me the colors I had lost.

 

Even though we lost one another back then, 5 months later.. Here we are, face to face realizing the love we had for one another back then was ignited once again.

 

It's funny how we had resentment over one another, it's funny how I tried to hate you and move on, but only to realize I couldn't do such a thing.

 

Even though others told me what you did wasn't right, I knew that what you did wasn't because you wanted to, but because you were driven to that point and so was I. I was driven to madness, to anger, to hatred that didn't even last one day.

 

We broke up after 2 years of dating, but we knew each other for 6 years and that one break up ruined a lot and drove us away from one another, both of us thinking we'd be gone from each other's life for good.

 

I guess it's true, love can bring back the ones you long and loved one more time, even the painful ones. You are someone I never once hated, even if I wanted to believe it myself. 

 

Wendy, the first time I saw your smile,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter